The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

the wu show is interesting but I can't wrap my head around the casting at all.
I have to be honest.

Like, the cast is talented, there’s just something off about the roles they’re playing or something. I can’t really say what it is. It really could also be me just projecting my memory onto it.

New Terrace House season part 1 just dropped. Watched first episode last night, interesting group so far. That parkour girl looking right. Probably binge it this weekend. I also heard Rui Hachimara joins the panel for a couple eps.
The theme song they use is generic and sucks. They use a good Chvrches song for the Japanese version and it fits so much better.

The theme song they use is generic and sucks. They use a good Chvrches song for the Japanese version and it fits so much better.
Fully agreed on the lame theme song. I was watching the first season (Boys and Girls Next Door) online somewhere and was really enjoying all the U.S. music they played, good amount of 90's and 00's music in there. Sucks they have to change so much for the U.S. versions.

Not Netflix, but I finally got around to watching all 7 seasons of Homeland. Carrie is a straight up sociopath :smh:
The first few seasons were classics imo.
Pretty much every Showtime show is like this. They can do a strong 3-4 seasons and then they draw it out way to long.

Homeland, Dexter, Weeds, Ray Donovan, Californication. All fit the bill.

Shameless broke that Showtime curse but some still say the show isn’t good anymore.

I’m mad the most recent season isn’t up on netflix yet. I didn’t watch all the eps. Think they put it up a few days before the new season starts.

So I have a guilty pleasure of this high school drama movies.
watched Tall girl. wasn't good or great, was just ok, but damn that actress was tall.

Back
Top Bottom