The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

So much to watch so little time. I need to watch Mindhunter 1&2, Top Boy & Unbelievable. But Im stuck on rewatch of BB. Then Peaky Blinders coming within the next few weeks

I'm bored and didn't have anything else to really watch, so I started The I-Land (on episode 2) :rofl: bootleg lost. Not very good so far, only 7 episodes so I'll probably finish it. :ohwell:

Just finished Money Heist. Tokyo is sexy af :pimp:

Love shows based on true stories. Excited to see Sasha Baron Cohen in a serious role too. Critics are saying acting is A1. Starting this now....

Finally watching glow.
All them ladies were lookin nice in their dresses.

Geena davis. Still yum.
Bout to watch league of their own just cuz :nerd:

Finished Mindhunter Season 1 over the weekend...
show is the goods.
Going to start Season 2 tonight.

I'm bored and didn't have anything else to really watch, so I started The I-Land (on episode 2) :rofl: bootleg lost. Not very good so far, only 7 episodes so I'll probably finish it. :ohwell:
Heard easily the worst show Netflix has ever put out. I am not very interested in watching it now just to see it.

I was about to start that myself.

Guess I'll just watch that anime suggested instead

I was about to start that myself.

Guess I'll just watch that anime suggested instead

It's gotten a bit better, with the pretty hard sci-fi twist. Not much, but it doesn't feel so... like I've seen this before (Lost). Then again I'm into the whole weird sci fi stuff. I'll follow up once I finish it.

It's gotten a bit better, with the pretty hard sci-fi twist. Not much, but it doesn't feel so... like I've seen this before (Lost). Then again I'm into the whole weird sci fi stuff. I'll follow up once I finish it.
Watching the first ep.

:rofl: @ dude trying to rape shorty. Give an inch take a mile. This guy is a super rapist talking about there aint no such thing as rape here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom