The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

US Release Date: December 13th, 2019
Starring: Ryan Reynolds, Ben Hardy, Mélanie Laurent
Directed By: Michael Bay
Synopsis: Six billionaires fake their own deaths and form an elite vigilante squad in order to take down notorious criminals.

Premise already sounds like garbage, so you have Batman and Oliver Queen fighting crime on the Justice League.

I saw a clip of Goliath on Good Morning DC, I might give the show a shop after finishing Friends From College.

I'm a Sci-Fi nerd and there hasn't been anything like The Expanse in a long time. This can't come soon enough! Show is so much better on Amazon than it was on syfy too. It's much more of an adult show now. Can't wait for them to explore the rings. This on the 13th, bred 11s and my bday on the 14th. Might be the best weekend of the year!

Speaking of Sci-Fi Sam Esmail is doing a continuation of Battlestar Galactica, cant wait for his take on it.

https://sports.yahoo.com/the-new-ba...ake-confirms-mr-robot-director-120015802.html

US Release Date: November 1, 2019
Starring: Alicia Vikander, Riley Keough, Jack Huston
Directed By: Wash Westmoreland
Synopsis: A young woman living in Tokyo becomes the prime suspect in a horrific murder when her friend goes missing in the wake of a tumultuous love triangle.

just realized King Vvibe is the dude from that youtube video of street rappers jumping on beat. i like him

I watched the Shadow of the Moon movie and it was pretty decent. It kept getting better and better until the end. Unless theres going to be a part two.

Pretty sure it's a one and done film. For having a limited budget, they did a good job on the visuals. The plot was a bit convoluted though.

Am I the only one watching this flow show?
Chick from atl with the dalmatian outfit and two tone hair. She the nicest one out of everyone so far

Am I the only one watching this flow show?
Chick from atl with the dalmatian outfit and two tone hair. She the nicest one out of everyone so far

I watched it - old man saxon is a bite off of classic man.
I like the janitor dude

US Release Date: November 1, 2019
Starring: Alicia Vikander, Riley Keough, Jack Huston
Directed By: Wash Westmoreland
Synopsis: A young woman living in Tokyo becomes the prime suspect in a horrific murder when her friend goes missing in the wake of a tumultuous love triangle.

Sidenote:Anything with Riley Keough I’m down for.
Girl is stunning on screen, captivating.

Footnote(Endnote rather): Peaky Blinders might be GOAT, of any Television ever of all time. This Season5 Episode4 is for sure some of the best I’ve seen. That episode had everything dialed up to a 10. That writing, a true gift from the Gods.

I watched it - old man saxon is a bite off of classic man.
I like the janitor dude
Right now my top 4 is:
Dalmatian chick
Janitor dude
Kaylee crossfire
King vvibe

Also liked that PR dude in New York that went last
And the white boy that went last in Chicago (before the last chick)

Right now my top 4 is:
Dalmatian chick
Janitor dude
Kaylee crossfire
King vvibe

Also liked that PR dude in New York that went last
And the white boy that went last in Chicago (before the last chick)

I didn’t realize there was more episodes :lol:

I’ll get back with you

Back
Top Bottom