The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

:lol: Watching that flow show Cardi is so damn likeable sometimes. Her music ain't meant for me but I'm glad her energy exists to the world.

Thinking as a music exec would I saw something in all her picks, like I could pick a lane for them to make me money in.

Finished Peaky Blinders, it was as good as expected. Unlike others on here, I love when each season's issues are tied up in the last episode. The creators want 2 more seasons. I'm here for it.

Watched El Camino this morning, Vince Gilligan tryna milk this franchise. This could have easily been a 1.5-2hr series finale but it was ok.

Starting season 2 of The Sinner, this joint is good so far. Really enjoyed the first season. Natalie Paul fine as hell. I love anthologies.

Vince Gilligan needs to go ahead and just make that western he obviously has been wanting to make. Dude put a straight up duel in El Camino :lol:

Anyone watch insatiable I'm a sucker for these teeny dramas. But this has a comedic murder twist. Plus this little white chick is kinda cute

i was kind of underwhelmed by El Camino. It was cool to have a little more Breaking Bad to watch but yea.

Would have been good as 2 hour long episodes in a season of Breaking Bad, but as a movie there just wasn't a whole lot going on.

idk bout all that Breaking Bad is pretty epic.

But there is a show currently going that might end up a better overall series, Ozark

Back
Top Bottom