The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

lol why so yall can sit and pick apart my list like we do every month anyway
222-1.gif

BB is a damn good show and almost universally liked as an overall show. Not only in the crime-drama genre. I'd like to see a list of 5 shows better than BB. 2-3 ok but 5? ? iono man.

US Release Date: November 1, 2019
Starring: Alicia Vikander, Riley Keough, Jack Huston
Directed By: Wash Westmoreland
Synopsis: A young woman living in Tokyo becomes the prime suspect in a horrific murder when her friend goes missing in the wake of a tumultuous love triangle.

This sounds like if amanda knox was in tokyo.

Sidenote: I wish The Girlfriend Experience had a new season. Riley was so fire in season 1.

idk bout all that Breaking Bad is pretty epic.

But there is a show currently going that might end up a better overall series, Ozark
If the next season shapes up the way we think. I can def see this being the case

I've said before with BB season 1 was garbage. season 2 was meh. season 3.. ok here we go. season 4 wheeeeewww!!!! season 5. slow clap for being a show that wraps up correctly

Kinda agree. I've only rewatched BB from season 1-5 once.
Everytime I rewatch it I start from season 3.
Not saying seasons 1 and 2 are garbage, but I never feel like I miss much not rewatching them.

Especially since Jesse was supposed to be killed off early on
Vince always said that the writers strike helped him flesh the show out more and I'm pretty sure that happened between seasons 2-3

7/8 for el camino

felt like an additional episode.. felt natural, which was good.. like better call saul

Finished The Spy. Great show if anyone wants to see Cohen in a serious role.

El Camino was decent/pretty good. I enjoyed it overall.

Now starting the new season of Peaky Blinders with the wife. We both enjoy the series.

found this show "I'm Sorry" i'ma sucker for these c-list comedies
Has Ralphie in it (who I absolutely hate who he plays every show). but he has moments
a few others i cant name but i've seen before

US Release Date: November 1, 2019
Starring: Alicia Vikander, Riley Keough, Jack Huston
Directed By: Wash Westmoreland
Synopsis: A young woman living in Tokyo becomes the prime suspect in a horrific murder when her friend goes missing in the wake of a tumultuous love triangle.

alicia vikander :evil:

Just finished Carnival Row, it was cool. I'll definitely check out season 2. The Burgue must be small as hell cuz everyone was smashing everyone. They even had some GoT incest up in there. Some very fine actresses on the show. Indira Varma of course, Sophie and Tourmaline. Can't lie, I didn't notice that Tourmaline was black at first.

If you haven't already, y'all should check out the film Eagle Eye with Shia Lebeouf on Netflix. It's a dope Sci-fi thriller with a great cast. It's a familiar theme but I think it was very well done.

Reactions: Ube
If you haven't already, y'all should check out the film Eagle Eye with Shia Lebeouf on Netflix. It's a dope Sci-fi thriller with a great cast. It's a familiar theme but I think it was very well done.
Shia Lebeouf easy no look pass on that movie. I am ok with not seeing a possible dope movie. However I did see a pretty awful movie this weekend, The Endless.

Also watched In The Shadow of the Moon. I personally think the movie could have been better.

titang545 titang545 ? dawg I feel you on the pessimism towards anything Shia related but this was by far HIS best performance IMO. Dude did well for his range, he certainly didn't ruin this joint.

Shoulda never said that dudes name lol.

titang545 titang545 ? dawg I feel you on the pessimism towards anything Shia related but this was by far HIS best performance IMO. Dude did well for his range, he certainly didn't ruin this joint.

Shoulda never said that dudes name lol.
I just keep going back to the Indiana Jones movie and the Transformer movies. I think wife has a wine tasting with her girls this weekend so I will get some alcohol and try the movie.

I just keep going back to the Indiana Jones movie and the Transformer movies. I think wife has a wine tasting with her girls this weekend so I will get some alcohol and try the movie.

Bet, I'm about to watch Shadow of the Moon right now. I see that Cleopatra Coleman's fine *** is in it. Hopefully, this is her last bald role.

I may have asked this before but are there any movies/series that are like escape room? where the ppl have to figure out puzzles or whatever to escape before they get killed or whatever?
looking for something similar on Netflix.

I may have asked this before but are there any movies/series that are like escape room? where the ppl have to figure out puzzles or whatever to escape before they get killed or whatever?
Saw, never watched the series.

Escape Room from this year was decent. Not sure it's on Netflix, though.

Well that's silly, Shia is a great actor.
What dude has never done a great movie that I have seen. You setting the bar REAL high on Eagle Eye saying he is a great actor. I know Tigga said he frequents NT boards, Shia is that you? :stoneface:

Dude has NEVER been in the conversation as a great actor.

Back
Top Bottom