The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Dead *** that's what happened to Dracula episode 3. This clever dark comedy all of a sudden switches to slapstick CW/BBC combo show. One of the weirdest choices i've ever seen.

Thank you. Think I'm going to just skip Dracula. :lol:

It's been dry as hell for me since Watchmen and Mr. Robot ended. Might have to go over this years best movies again to fill the time.

That Love chick was the Manson Family horse instructor and she also did some horror show on Netflix. I think that's why they got her for You. Not because she was hot but because she has an unhinged track record.

Started you're the worst since it comes up often, good show. Sheesh Lindsay thick as a brick.

1578352998323.gif

Nah someone else please watch it and tell me I'm not tripping.

I started it.

Went from intrigued to wtf by the time it ended.

The Van Helsing twist was cool, but the whole third act was super trash. I actually skipped through a lot of the third act because the dialogue was so bad. Him crawling out the wolf was trash. Just so much trash dialogue in between what's supposed to the climax zoned me out.

Damn, so dracula is a NO? it looked intriguing too... smh

Am i the only one who kinda enjoyed the witcher?

Bro, why am I sitting up here crying on episode 5 of Season 2 of Lost In Space.
This show is average at best but man I love these Robinson’s.

Last edited:
This little Canadian Taylor Russell thing is a little baddie with a pooper and some thicc old thighs.
E26278D2-504C-4477-9454-877A3AB59CBF.jpeg

Molly Parker looking fine as always. I remember when she was Remy’s (the show that gave Marshala Ali his career) little side piece on House of Cards. She was so damn sexy man. Love at first sight. I hope that House of Cards spin-off is about her
4A86EBED-DA20-4988-A4B5-CA6CC7BF8511.jpeg

2765A1DA-C185-45F7-92F0-318868AE40A5.jpeg

This other little Ginger head fore crotch is adorable too. I’d love to spit in her mouth and choke her to near sleep during missionary why she soaks me because innnow she gets down like that
A46320AE-55C9-4985-B4C7-01CF975068A1.jpeg

Attachments

• EDFE6C53-8D40-45BB-A849-A62ACEF10051.png
    EDFE6C53-8D40-45BB-A849-A62ACEF10051.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Man after all the comments on it, I'm officially stalling on Dracula :lol:

Got that right next to 6 Underground.

I randomly started Raising Dion even though I know I wasn't interested

This little Canadian Taylor Russell thing is a little baddie with a pooper and some thicc old thighs.
E26278D2-504C-4477-9454-877A3AB59CBF.jpeg

Molly Parker looking fine as always. I remember when she was Remy’s (the show that gave Marshala Ali his career) little side piece on House of Cards. She was so damn sexy man. Love at first sight. I hope that House of Cards spin-off is about her
4A86EBED-DA20-4988-A4B5-CA6CC7BF8511.jpeg

2765A1DA-C185-45F7-92F0-318868AE40A5.jpeg

This other little Ginger head fore crotch is adorable too. I’d love to spit in her mouth and choke her to near sleep during missionary why she soaks me because innnow she gets down like that
A46320AE-55C9-4985-B4C7-01CF975068A1.jpeg
oh you nasty nasty

Started Billions over the weekend. Just started season 2. Chuck and Axe are something else man lol

My girl and I are watching Spartacus together. The cgi is cheesy but we both like the story and action.

Messiah is too slow paced and quite frankly gave me some John From Cincinnati vibes. Gods I hated that ****ing show. The show might do better if it were a shorter series.

This chick's laugh makes me think she has irl bodies in the backyard. I think a tupperware of kale will make her love you but I wouldn't want to close my eyes around her real talk.

SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED SEASON 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom