The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

This chick's laugh makes me think she has irl bodies in the backyard. I think a tupperware of kale will make her love you but I wouldn't want to close my eyes around her real talk.

SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED SEASON 2

Yoooo that was the first thing that crossed my mind when I heard her laugh. She seems more normal in the show.

Lord Just finished Don’t F**** with Cats

I laughed at the first show, then **** got REAL....then curiosity got the best of me and I googled 1 lunatic 1 ice pick and yeah....that ****** was SICK.

still need to watch the paul ruud series

anyone watch messiah?

paul rudd's living with yourself is ****ing hilarious. i like him as ant man but this show does a great job of portraying the range of dude's acting. he pulls off the desperate, hopeless and exhausted character hella well

This little Canadian Taylor Russell thing is a little baddie with a pooper and some thicc old thighs.
E26278D2-504C-4477-9454-877A3AB59CBF.jpeg

Molly Parker looking fine as always. I remember when she was Remy’s (the show that gave Marshala Ali his career) little side piece on House of Cards. She was so damn sexy man. Love at first sight. I hope that House of Cards spin-off is about her
4A86EBED-DA20-4988-A4B5-CA6CC7BF8511.jpeg

2765A1DA-C185-45F7-92F0-318868AE40A5.jpeg

This other little Ginger head fore crotch is adorable too. I’d love to spit in her mouth and choke her to near sleep during missionary why she soaks me because innnow she gets down like that
A46320AE-55C9-4985-B4C7-01CF975068A1.jpeg

who’s the last chick?

Finished Messiah a few days ago and ehh... it was ok. It has a lot of potential, but the writing
just felt lazy. It just felt like something was missing.

Finished Messiah a few days ago and ehh... it was ok. It has a lot of potential, but the writing
just felt lazy. It just felt like something was missing.
That was what I was afraid of, sucks it did have potential from the trailer. Sucks that they missed the mark with it.

Didn't Arrested Development have new episodes recently or months ago? Anyone check it out? Ever since the first time it came back with that trash season I kinda stopped paying attention.

Charlize Theron bae's guess star episodes during its original run were gold. MR. F really had me thinking how I would make sense of that situation.

I have a You question...Maybe I missed something but what happened to the bodies at the end? What about the storage facility surveillance tape? Something must have been recorded. Was this addressed on the show? Did I miss something?

Trying to hurry up and finish Messiah before someone spoils it. I think i already read one spoiler by mistake but i was kinda thinking that way already.
What’s the John from Cincinatti reference?

I have a You question...Maybe I missed something but what happened to the bodies at the end? What about the storage facility surveillance tape? Something must have been recorded. Was this addressed on the show? Did I miss something?
They hand waved that part nicely.

They imply that Joe cleaned that up. Then they strongly suggest the Quinn family's money and power took care of anything else.

I imagine Joe had to choose a storage spot that has blind spots. Otherwise 4 ppl entering the place and only 2 leaving is wild suspicious. It's a storage unit not an air bnb. Also gotta assume where Candace died wasn't caught on camera. In the end the family could just buy the storage spot.

Back
Top Bottom