The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

So Evangelion is in reference to the ultimate GOAT anime, Neon Genesis Evangelion. There's the original 26 episode series (it's on Netflix now, but they used new voice actors, and as a classic OG fan, I'm not very keen), then there's Death & Rebirth, and End of Evangelion. Followed by all that is what they refer to as the "Rebuild" movies. 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0. 1.0 follows most of the original series, and at the end of that and 2.0 and onward, the series takes a completely different turn and timeline. The final movie, 3.0+1.0, was supposed to come out on Saturday (we've been waiting forever), but thanks to the good ol' ****in' Rona, has been delayed yet again, to 2021.
You ever watch Rahxephon?

61R9D4PP9cL._SY606_.jpg

Never seen the Kingdom show with Zombies and when I said samurais, I was referring to this ad

AAAABc4SLf68wQMDMRmmOoppxnumgqPI_8yp3DqDLZtg9qIIfCUdnhzuxl8ALoQlu-CnMj5l4baHgaT_1HxLeu2OrT06tS...jpg

Looked like a show that had to do with samurais to me. Did the Asian fam in here get offended? I'm actually half Asian and wasn't trying to offend anyone.

just sayin the shows based in korea. you should peep it! dope show.

you good man

:nthat:

just sayin the shows based in korea. you should peep it! dope show.

you good man

:nthat:
I tried, to be honest. Thought I'd watch with my son but decided to push it back and focus on some other shows. I hate watching 6-8 shows at a time.

About to finally watch the last episode of ZeroZeroZero. Just waiting for my wife to leave for her daily walk with the dog so I can watch in peace

Watching The People vs OJ Simpson for the 3rd time. Such a great series

I've always heard good things, but never watched. Might put it on my list.

This review says the old guard is the best action film ever for Netflix

I was wondering if it was any good

That OJ show is must see. I lived that drama. Lived a mile a way and I use to just get high and watch the court drama each day. If you like the 30 for 30, you’ll love that show.

These aren't shows like Dark though...

Sort of like comedy, slapstick stuff or romance, but wifey gotta get her viewing on too.

End of the F**king World (Like this a lot, was very good)
Sex Education (show is okay too, has a lot of LQGBT things but show is okay)
How to sell drugs (show is okay too and I believe was only 1 season)
I'm not okay with this (like a girl has superpowers or something and doesn't know how to deal with it, only 1 season also)
If you like End of the F’ing World, I bet you will like, How to Sell Drugs Online.

If you like End of the F’ing World, I bet you will like, How to Sell Drugs Online.

Yeah I mentioned that in my post.

I think it was only 1 season. I saw it and it was good but so far I still like End of the F world more though.

I digged the crazy chick and her attitude in end of the world for some reason :lol:

Will watch The Floor Is Lava later. Looks fun.

Tried to watch a few days ago but kept getting an error saying the show isn’t available. I get that error way too much.

Back
Top Bottom