The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

just finished it
i didn't realize i stopped at the finale last night. it was a good watch.

Just like the Last Kingdom.. Giving Barbarian the green light... Both great shows.
And lead girl in Barbarian is :pimp: :pimp:

Screenshot_20201103-212439.png

1st season of unsolved still got my mind blown, how they havent solved that big dude who fall from the sky?

sz2 was whatever.

I’m late but I’m halfway done with top boy. Man idk why but that little man Ats doing whatever he can to help his mom out got me right in my feels :frown: :frown:

good show though. Wanted to watch the og series but never did and I will after I finish this now. Lots of teeth kissing :lol: Jaq and her sister are mad annoying and rude but id smash both 😈

need to finish eps 6-10

also Jason was right, shout-out to Arsenal, the greatest team in the premier league :smokin

Last edited:
I checked out night eats the world on Amazon prime. Zombie flick, end of the world dealing with loneliness, trying to stay sane, and dealing w/ zombies. Good if you like zombie movies, and nice message

Just watched The Lie yesterday.
Movie was ok, I liked the twist at the end 😂

I just watched The Lie. It was just absurd like these moves didnt make sense. "her phone pinged off the tower downtown, doesnt your ex husband live downtown?" that doesnt make sense

Good looks on the Queens Gambit recommendations. I saw the trailer, but it didn’t seem like anything I would be interested in. I decided to give it a shot after seeing all the positive comments in here and it really was fantastic.
Onthe other hand I got thru 1 and a half episodes of Grand Army and I had to shut it off. Not sure what I was expecting but it was super cringe lol.

Is Ray Donovan worth the investment?

Im tryna start that or give The Sopranos another shot. 😒

Decisions decisions......

did anyone watch Van Helsing on netflix? I've run out of a few shows to mindlessly watch while I eat. decided to give it a try since it's 4 seasons deep so i figured it would be decent.

i watched a few episodes and the corny acting and budget brand studio work (seems almost entirely filmed in the same hospital space, graphics) are hilariously mediocre. I keep watching in hopes that it gets better.. should I just stop?

Back
Top Bottom