The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

did anyone watch Van Helsing on netflix? I've run out of a few shows to mindlessly watch while I eat. decided to give it a try since it's 4 seasons deep so i figured it would be decent.

i watched a few episodes and the corny acting and budget brand studio work (seems almost entirely filmed in the same hospital space, graphics) are hilariously mediocre. I keep watching in hopes that it gets better.. should I just stop?

I binged this before they had the most recent season, it's pretty much more of the same imo.

Knock Knock and Mile 22 any good?

My wife fast forwarded through "knock knock" <<< Good thing, def looks like a waste of time. Other than seeing keanu in a weird role and some female chesticles.

"Mile 22" Was cool. I liked it. I thought ole boy "Iko Uwais" was Tony Jah the whole movie until my brain corrected it's self. But it had good action scene, decent fight scenes, and an okay plot... corny ending, but it's worth a watch IMO....

Last edited:
Anya Taylor-Joy is bae.

Didn't know she was in the most recent season of peaky blinders. Need to start it up again.

Finished Queens Gambit. Solid af, highly recommended. Feel like the end was a bit rushed and coudda snuck another episode in but still enjoyed it.

I thought in the episodes list there was a trailer for a season 2 which confused me but it was just a 2nd trailer. Didnt know how this coudda stretched to a 2nd.

Just finished first season of grand army, not bad but kinda cringe. I doubt it gets picked up for a second season.
I'd much rather prefer friends from college get picked up.

Back
Top Bottom