The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Not sure if anyone in here has seen it but I just watched that movie “The Vanished” which stars the divorced couple from the old HBO show “Hung” :lol: . I love psychological thrillers so I’ve seen my fair share of endings but the lead-up to the ending and then the twist was :wow: I didn’t see it coming at all.

I also watched “The Death of Me”. It was freakier than what I would typically go for so I thought it was only meh. It did have me looking up Thai Nam Mun Prai (corpse) oils, though :lol: At least it featured my girl Maggie Q :smokin

lol no I only have 3 episodes left and been going slow af 3rd season not grabbing me tbh

Damn lol

I think it's up there as one of the best shows I've ever watched. Stick with it until the end.

It is confusing though and you have to actually pay attention but I understand it's not for everyone.

BTK didnt even get caught till the mid 2000s. You coulda had atleast 2 more season in between. Dahmer and the DC sniper?

What could have been.

Bruh...that is just making me even more disappointed. Could have even changed the guard of actors too because Holden, Tench and Carr would be washed by then (at least Tench for sure :lol: )

Watching the death of me right Now

so damn confused

What did you think? I watched it hella late so I kept dozing off and having to rewind but even so....Maggie Q is largely why I made sure to see it through

Finally got around to pinky blinders and damn that was a good show. What y’all think happens to Michael? Is he next on tommy lis?

Back
Top Bottom