The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

"The Emmy Award-winning MASTER OF NONE returns with a new season that chronicles the relationship of Denise (Emmy Award winner Lena Waithe) and her partner Alicia (BAFTA winner Naomi Ackie). Directed by series co-creator and Emmy winner Aziz Ansari, and scripted by Ansari and Waithe, this new season is a modern love story that intimately illustrates the ups and downs of marriage, struggles with fertility, and personal growth both together and apart. Fleeting romantic highs meet crushing personal losses while existential questions of love and living are raised. Co-created by Ansari and Emmy Award winner Alan Yang, Season 3 delivers an evolution of the series that remains tethered to previous seasons while breaking new storytelling ground of its own."

This is basically a spin-off

tenor.gif

"The Emmy Award-winning MASTER OF NONE returns with a new season that chronicles the relationship of Denise (Emmy Award winner Lena Waithe) and her partner Alicia (BAFTA winner Naomi Ackie). Directed by series co-creator and Emmy winner Aziz Ansari, and scripted by Ansari and Waithe, this new season is a modern love story that intimately illustrates the ups and downs of marriage, struggles with fertility, and personal growth both together and apart. Fleeting romantic highs meet crushing personal losses while existential questions of love and living are raised. Co-created by Ansari and Emmy Award winner Alan Yang, Season 3 delivers an evolution of the series that remains tethered to previous seasons while breaking new storytelling ground of its own."

tenor.gif

aziz avoided getting permanently cancelled by that chick / groupie who regretted having sex with him.
not so fast.gif

They brought back his show without him. He got the lowkey cancellation :lol:

:lol: Hit us with the okie doke. I'll probably check it out, got no issue with Lena.

Second thought is it just them two in a home the whole time? Pass, haven't been into this quarantine stuff they been trying to sell. Like why in the hell would I watch a zoom tv show?

tenor.gif

No way they don't have Dev in some/all the episodes. NO WAY.

Finished up This Is A Robbery! This **** was fascinating, but I love anything to do with heists :lol:
Didn't realize how often art was stolen and how much the mob was involved with it.
Also Myles Connor is a wild boy. Was a huge rock star and one of the greatest thieves ever. Not sure how there isn't a movie about him yet.

I've heard it's a chore to get through and extremely slow.

The oscars seems to have a hard on for character studies even if the films move at a snails pace. I mean I can appreciate good acting but many times these recently nominated movies just don't do it for me.
yeah, that's exactly what this movie looks like to me.

Rewatching the Shield

I forgot how much of a **** up Shane was from the jump. And besides being a corrupt murdering piece of ****, Vic was likable in early seasons

Mid wat from season 3. I forgot what happened to Aceveda, just watch the episode where it happens :sick::smh:

I’ll definitely give Master of None season 3 a watch because I’m a fan of all of the characters. I must admit I am disappointed that Aziz won’t be the focal point. I wonder if we’ll get any scenes with Francesca.

Rewatching the Shield

I forgot how much of a **** up Shane was from the jump. And besides being a corrupt murdering piece of ****, Vic was likable in early seasons

Mid wat from season 3. I forgot what happened to Aceveda, just watch the episode where it happens :sick::smh:
I need to rewatch this myself. Season 5>>>>>

I've heard it's a chore to get through and extremely slow.

The oscars seems to have a hard on for character studies even if the films move at a snails pace. I mean I can appreciate good acting but many times these recently nominated movies just don't do it for me.

Wasn't slow or hard to watch for me. Thoroughly enjoyed it

It might be you 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom