The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

yooooo, speaking of Behind the Eyes

Is that girl the same actress that was in the Knick???? It just hit me. Rewatching the Knick right now and noticed it

Finished up This Is A Robbery! This **** was fascinating, but I love anything to do with heists :lol:
Didn't realize how often art was stolen and how much the mob was involved with it.
Also Myles Connor is a wild boy. Was a huge rock star and one of the greatest thieves ever. Not sure how there isn't a movie about him yet.
That joint put me to sleep

Yea man I almost stopped watching but its gets really crazy later on. Give it a chance.
VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL Ended up watching this over the weekend. I thought was good up until the finale because the twist and ending was disappointing.

The astral projection thing was cool but the fact that Rob was Adele and eventually took over Louise kind of makes everything they did to build up Louise irrelevant :lol: Not to mention they didn’t really elaborate on that house she was projecting to.

i don't know **** about racing but this formula one show is straight :emoji_fire:
the slow motion collisions are a thing of beauty

Just finished season 2 of Yellowstone. Beth character was so annoying the whole season lol solid season.

Back
Top Bottom