The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

anybody watching "mare of easttown on hbo"...? only on its 3rd episode but it's pretty good...

Shadow and Bone is meh so far. I think it's a bit all over the place.
Surprised at how good the reviews are so maybe I don't know ****...

yea I'm not sure what I'm watching right now but I'm also not really paying close attention. I'm reading while watching but even when I do that with other shows I eventually get gripped by a scene. Like you said this show is all over the place.

I even tried reading the synopsis and it was even more confusing. :rofl:

Last edited:
Shadow and Bones aint it. You can tell Netflix spent a bag on that too.

I feel like it's low key aimed at the twilight crowd though. I'm guessing NT isnt really that demographic but I could be wrong.

Without Remorse was terrible. My girl loves MBJ and even she was like wtf was this. Amazon made one hell of a trailer for that bum *** movie tho. Props to them.

Shadow and Bone, no desire to watch.
It seems like this show has released x10 times over, over the last 12months.
His Dark Materials
The Irregulars
The Nevers
Locke and Key
The Umbrella Academy
On and On and On.
No thanks.

Finished Shadow & Bone. I thought it was gonna fill my GoT void. I was sadly mistaken. :smh:

Props to you for finishing it. I'm the type to finish a show once I'm 3 episodes in no matter how bad it seems at first and I literally quit on Shadow and Bone. I just got the feeling the story wasn't going anywhere. :lol:

Props to you for finishing it. I'm the type to finish a show once I'm 3 episodes in no matter how bad it seems at first and I literally quit on Shadow and Bone. I just got the feeling the story wasn't going anywhere. :lol:
:lol:
I'm the same way. If I invest a few hours in a show I usually finish it even if it's trash. I have 2 eps left of this and have no desire to finish it. The amount of positive reviews its getting is interesting to me.

Shadow and Bones aint it. You can tell Netflix spent a bag on that too.

I feel like it's low key aimed at the twilight crowd though. I'm guessing NT isnt really that demographic but I could be wrong.

Without Remorse was terrible. My girl loves MBJ and even she was like wtf was this. Amazon made one hell of a trailer for that bum *** movie tho. Props to them.
The trailer got me so hype to watch it. NT destroyed that hype for me. :lol:

This was me. I was already 3 episodes in and just said **** it I'll finish it since it was only 8 total. **** was definitely not for me. :lol: :smh:

I was out on the trailer. Learned my lesson with young adult fantasy when my girl got me to read Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. :lol:

I forgot about this show. Another one that's been away for two years which makes me skeptical because the cast WAS young. Kids on the show going to be graduating college, getting married and buying houses by the time this airs :lol:

I watched Monster tonight.
1620442181428.gif

Back
Top Bottom