The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

The crazy part about this zombie movie is that the shady dude could have been in and out within the first 10 minutes when the queen zombie first appeared if he only wanted to steal her head. Also didn't make sense for him to follow Coyote back to the group after he retrieved the head the second go round.

Wish they would have explained what happened to the last team that got sent in there.

The crazy part about this zombie movie is that the shady dude could have been in and out within the first 10 minutes when the queen zombie first appeared if he only wanted to steal her head. Also didn't make sense for him to follow Coyote back to the group after he retrieved the head the second go round.

Wish they would have explained what happened to the last team that got sent in there.

I think Netflix is setting it up as a universe, supposed to be a prequel and animated story

army of the dead was one of the dumbest movies i’ve ever watched. The writing was absolute crap.

Funny how chambers worked so hard to fight off all those zombies and get back to her friend guzman only for him to see her and give up on her when she was surrounded by a few zombies. he said he knew martin screwed her over yet did nothing and didn’t tell anyone.
:lol: I was lost reading this because I didn't know any names. But yeah that scene is stupid. Y'all not gone get those 4 zombies off her before the rest get to her? She's right there.

Dude was supposed to be some sort of marksman

best scene to me when she professes her love in the middle of the apocalypse and then did a reverse course :lol:

Funny how chambers worked so hard to fight off all those zombies and get back to her friend guzman only for him to see her and give up on her when she was surrounded by a few zombies. he said he knew martin screwed her over yet did nothing and didn’t tell anyone.

As Soon As She Broke Through The Glass I Said "She Only Survived So We Can Now Watch Her Die On Screen In Overly Dramatic Fashion" :lol:

Never Saw It Coming That Everyone Would. Literally. Watch. Her. Die. :rofl:

Yeah, the only ones who cared about each other were soldiertista with that one chick and his daughter and also dieter and vanderhoe.

It had some good ideas that it brought to the table, like the dried up zombies and the hibernating ones

Even the tiger, but it was playing like a cat.

The opening sequence is the movie I wanted to see.

Okay here's where this is being discussed. any of you watch s2 of sex, death, & robots?

Anyone here's my write on Army of the Dead:
Why does Zack Synder keep getting work, let alone huge budgets? I'm a zombie dork, and Bautista/Batista was staring so I of course Like what happened w/ the blonde lady that got speared? And how did a regular car blow a military grade truck? Shouldn't it have just bulldozed the car outta the way? Oh and badass lady. Why the hell didn't the team help her, AND why didn't she out that scumbag? Hell, I would've shot him.

The acting in this was actually good, and guess I liked this if I don't try to make sense of it. I just don't understand why Zack Synder keeps these huge budgets when he almost always underperforms critically AND financially. The worst part of this movie & his movies in general is his storytelling and direction. Man escaped from a presumably locked safe (the best one too) at the bottom of a building in ruins with 3 HUGE bags of money in a highly radioactive area that had just been nuked an extremely short time ago. How?

Season 3 of MoN feels like aight I got in hot water for me too related stuff so let me put the focus on gay Black women for the season and hope the sjws get off my ***.
I appreciate the story told I just wish it was genuine. (It could be. Just feels like not to me.)

Agreed, and it’s a huge eye opener to see what women go through with that IVF process. To see not only the process but the emotional effort for women that goes through it.

Dev said, “I’m sure you’re very uncomfortable, and what’s so sad is that we are not,this is just our vibe. This is Tuesday. We do this sh*t all the f*cking time. And we’re together because we too scared to go back out there and date again.”

Been there, Dev.

This is the straight truth.

“You’re just in the valley right now. Remember when I used to work for those whack-*** magazines, pretending to be a writer? I climbed out of that. You can, too,”

Episode 3 drop some gems and made me reflect on a lot of my past relationships.

Last edited:
Trying to start a new series since Mares of Eastown is wrapping up. Im undecided between Gomorrah or True Detective. Any recommendations?

:wow: I didn’t even see the aliens in the background in the beginning of Army of the Dead. I think stuff like this is going to be the new trend in storytelling. All the so called plot holes and unanswered questions are left out on there purpose, answers and more details will be teased in the next release. It’s the Marvel thing, but not so gift wrapped.

on EP6 of jupiter's legacy. it could easily be a part of CW's line of superhero shows, almost like a cross between flash x arrow. not a bad thing. the acting is good and the story arch is intriguing. i'm usually not a fan when shows do flashbacks but they work for jupiter's legacy. i appreciate that they're likely building towards an explanation of how the superheroes got their powers.

one thing i cant stand in the show is hollywood's continued re-hash of the daughter's storyline. how many times do we see this: entitled, troubled white girl who's partying, doing drugs and takes her privileges for granted; then suddenly has an epiphany. it hasn't happened yet in the show but i feel it coming. this **** is older than time.

Back
Top Bottom