The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

PANIC lol.

Episode 4 is a trip..::
Dude hit her with the weirdest speech full of the worst kind of compliments and she was ready to take the panties off

binging the start up.... end of szn 2 is becoming a bit too much.

Last edited:
man it felt good to watch a movie in our favorite theatre for the first time in over 15 months. Unnerving at first but then we got comfortable.

Kids absolutely loved Quiet Place 2. Easily on par with the first one, if not better

Getting back to "normal" one day at a time.

26EB57A8-BC1D-4A6D-9B48-9159F866D9B5.jpeg

Funny how those peaky blinders haircuts got popular a few years back. The actors always say how they hated having those cuts. The actor who played john said he was on the train and saw a guy crying and was being cheered up by his friends who pointed at him and said “at least you don’t have that guy’s haircut”.

Last edited:
If you've ever considered signing up for slingTV, do yourself a favor and don't. I started their three day trial and their service is complete ***. constant errors with streaming, messages that I'm streaming on too many devices, streams pausing and crashing mid-stream.. can't even cancel my trial online because their server is broke :lol: been on hold for like 30 minutes.

Funny how those peaky blinders haircuts got popular a few years back. The actors always say how they hated having those cuts.

The actor who played john said he was on the train and saw a guy crying and was being cheered up

What does the second statement have to do with first?

I literally jus got done with this show and they already axed it. YEESH!! Overall the show was “Ok” at the beginning but then at the end it was trash. D’ahhh well.

Jupiter's Legacy just didn't fit in the current crop subverting tropes. Funny though it seems like the comic does but they didn't want to go that route.

Back
Top Bottom