The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

The season finale (at the time) was like 30 mins. Da ****? They should have went the GoT season 1 route and did that thing that happens in the comic.
So apparently they greenlit a spin-off series even though the main got canceled.
**** are they doing?

I just finished too. Could of done a lot of stories.
They dragged the hell out of how they got their power.
I would of liked to see where they would have gone.

Real surprised to hear about Jupiter's Legacy getting cancelled. I remember when Netflix bought that IP. It was right after the announcement of Disney+, I always assumed Netflix would be trying to build up the Millar-world.

Netflix definitely spent a bag on Millar titles. They might dropped the hammer too soon.

Netflix shoulda bought the rights to deadly class, that fits more what they do plus Lana condor was already in it

jupiter’s legacy just seemed weak as hell when you got Amazon doing the boys and then coming strong with invincible

and you actually have a decent Superman show in Superman and Lois

I would agree that Jupiter's Legacy isn't enough like the comic. I liked some of the changes but the comic was really good as is.

I hate watched all of Camp Cretaceous. Holy ****...I wanted all the kids to die (except for the sprinter girl, she was actually kinda cool, and I actually didn't mind the Insta girl character). They made a half dozen dumb decisions every episode, and the plot armor is absurd. You mean to tell me they can out-run dinos all day, but not out-run basically Robert Muldoon? Also, the apex predators just conveniently ignore them sometimes? What a horrible, horrible show.

The only saving grace is that they actually addressed a lot of themes from the books, about Hammond and corporate irresponsibility, and lots of call backs to the novels. Even then, the new movies have screwed it up. Wu wasn't a bad person in the OG movie, he was just doing his job. But, in the Jurassic World universe, he's made out to be a villain, and he's very extra as a villain in this.

I saw the first 3 episodes. It's OK. Deer kid is annoying as hell. Big bald black dude was on the show Zoo, are they just typecasting him in shows involving animals going crazy? :rofl:

I actually saw Zoo and liked it, and liked him as an actor but yeah I guess. :lol:

Its not bad, its keeping my attention for sure.

just started Ramy yesterday and already ran through the first season. man i love this show. the writing, the acting, the diversity of roles and scenarios... it's ****ing dope

his cousin in egypt tho.. Rosaline El-bae 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I enjoyed awake
More so the premise than the plot/characters
out there premise that I havent encountered before, was cool/different wish a director/writer like Nolan had crack at this story

Always was somewhat interested in Lupin, saw season two’s Friday. Binged on my flight, liked it. And I get season two on the way back.

I enjoyed awake
More so the premise than the plot/characters
out there premise that I havent encountered before, was cool/different wish a director/writer like Nolan had crack at this story
Very dope premise and concept. Not knowing which was the dream and which was real is crazy. Wish it wasn't cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom