The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Looking forward to Outer Banks season 2. I mean the plot towards end of season 1 got a bit ridiculous but the backdrop and it being like an adventure type show has me hooked lol. Kind of like a teen Goonies (in no way shape or form saying it's even close to that level though lol).

However, when they say Jon B I always think of Are you Still Down and Lately hahahaha.

Flack Season 2
Lupin Season 2
Who killed Sara? Season 2
Bosch Season 7

A lot of entertaining stuff just dropped or will be dropping soon. :pimp:

This kid got a lot of people in trouble with his antics. You're being hunted, behave yourself. :smh:
he's a child who's never seen anything in his life. children don't understand the big picture and consequences.
he's also part animal. do you remember how restless you were as a child?

all i did was test my boundaries of getting trouble at that age.

he's a child who's never seen anything in his life. children don't understand the big picture and consequences.
he's also part animal. do you remember how restless you were as a child?

all i did was test my boundaries of getting trouble at that age.

I understood fear and avoiding harm as a child. Self preservation is one of our most inate characteristics as human beings/animals. Human-Deer kid should have had enough experiences by his age to be a little more careful.

Last edited:
Repost:

This is the best worst show. I have ever seen. The acting n stuff isn't terrible. It's actually pretty good in that department, but the characters are terrible ppl written to be loveable. Oh my god, I've never laughed out loud so much watching something :rofl: If you haven't watched it, please do. I am almost in tears laughing while I type.
1623545949721.png

Started Manifest on Netflix, enjoying the show, nothing ground breaking. Wife on the show can GET IT!!!
Athena Karkanis
image.jpg InfoboxAK.jpg
I have been watching Manifest live since it started. I enjoy it for what it is. Just saw it’s on Netflix. Can’t wait to hear folks comment on it

Back
Top Bottom