The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

was bored and began watching Start Up on netflix. it's good. impressed that they're able to have four in-depth character storylines without boring viewers to death or dragging it out too much.

reminds me of a southbeach version of halt and catch fire.

I know I'm crazy late but I had Better Call Saul on my list of shows to watch for deep and finally got around to it. Man, this show is fire. I'm almost done with season 3 and don't think I've had a bad episode yet. I'm sure the show isn't for everyone but it's already in my top 5 all time shows and I didn't even finish the last two seasons.

I felt like turning it off every time Chuck came on the screen. Show did have some really good moments tho.

Real spoiler.
Now that he's dead, I really should catch up.

I know I'm crazy late but I had Better Call Saul on my list of shows to watch for deep and finally got around to it. Man, this show is fire. I'm almost done with season 3 and don't think I've had a bad episode yet. I'm sure the show isn't for everyone but it's already in my top 5 all time shows and I didn't even finish the last two seasons.
You haven't even gotten to the best seasons yet, envious.

You haven't even gotten to the best seasons yet, envious.

thats what made me finally watch it :lol: I know with these 5+ season shows they usually fade towards the later seasons and all the reviews said each season was better than the last and when I saw that I knew I couldn't procrastinate anymore

I been slackin and need to start also

Lupin was dope to me.

Netflix's watchable content goes in waves...you'll have a good stretch of programs to eff with followed by straight dead zones after you seen everything

maaaaan this show is so good. like yourself, i was late to jump on the train. nonetheless, Saul Goodman, no matter how much of a degenerate he is i couldn't help but root for him. just a hustler fakin it until he makes it

I'm shocked anyone in to Breaking Bad could be late on Better Call Saul? Is it because it's on cable?

Breaking Bad was too high quality not to trust their prequal or spin offs, this isn't like Power.

It's not bad at all, got no issues with Kev trying to do more serious stuff. It's a little bit cheesy drama/rom-com type affair that was probably written for a white lead like Mcconaughey and probably Kevin as the annoying sidekick but he was bumped to lead and Lil Rel is in his spot. It fills a role right in that spot.

Back
Top Bottom