The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

She's pretty fine and that accent :emoji_heart_eyes:

Finest lady on Narcos was
Adria-Arjona-young.jpg

Last edited:
Just binged the most recent season of The Morning Show (I didn’t realize the finale literally just dropped a few days ago :lol:). I have seen some flawed characters on TV but Jesus Christ, all of these folks are going through it. Alex has to be Top 3-5 most entitled, selfish, and downright delusional TV character that I have ever seen. The way she conveniently forgets what she says/did to folks then flips it around and makes you feel about is beyond so nasty. She’s a celebrity Karen :smh:

So even though it just aired, it looks like furing the finale the plot was around March 2020. Curious what type of time jump they do for the next season. If they pick up around where they left off or if they try to get more current. I would assume the former since they did so much work building up COVID and discussing the presidential election. The pandemic + election + insurrection could be a season alone.

Still gotta get on S2 of the morning show.

Binged Trinkets in 2 days and loved it.
Currently watching Wanderlust

I can't believe how bad The Morning Show fell off in S2. Bradley is insufferable. I have 5 eps left. Maybe I'll finish it eventually.
Alex is way worse than Bradley IMHO. It for sure wasn’t as good as S1.

I am curious about the Shrink but will probably save it until I have a long flight in a few weeks as an airport/flight

Alex is way worse than Bradley IMHO. It for sure wasn’t as good as S1.

Absolutely. Alex's morality/character has always been in question IMO. But this season, Bradley found herself beefin with every possible character on this show. It got tired quick.

Yeah man, you can tell they scrambled with S2 of Morning Show, too much going on and they tried to pack way too much into. Billy Crudpyt and the lady that played Bradley’s GF were spectacular. Sorry for the confusion Netflix folks, this is an Apple TV show lol.

Just finished Hellbound though, not bad but the hook for potential future seasons was :smokin

Yeah man, you can tell they scrambled with S2 of Morning Show, too much going on and they tried to pack way too much into. Billy Crudpyt and the lady that played Bradley’s GF were spectacular. Sorry for the confusion Netflix folks, this is an Apple TV show lol.

Just finished Hellbound though, not bad but the hook for potential future seasons was :smokin
Yeah, I only posted that because I was catching up and a page or two back someone mentioned watching S1 and the Apple TV thread is a ghost town :lol:

The Morning Show going off the rails is no surprise to me :lol:

I liked it but I am surprised other ppl liked it enough to come back after where they went at the end of s1.

Just binged the most recent season of The Morning Show (I didn’t realize the finale literally just dropped a few days ago :lol:). I have seen some flawed characters on TV but Jesus Christ, all of these folks are going through it. Alex has to be Top 3-5 most entitled, selfish, and downright delusional TV character that I have ever seen. The way she conveniently forgets what she says/did to folks then flips it around and makes you feel about is beyond so nasty. She’s a celebrity Karen :smh:

So even though it just aired, it looks like furing the finale the plot was around March 2020. Curious what type of time jump they do for the next season. If they pick up around where they left off or if they try to get more current. I would assume the former since they did so much work building up COVID and discussing the presidential election. The pandemic + election + insurrection could be a season alone.
Agreed with all of what you said. I thought it was just lazy storytelling. It’s a fictional world, they didn’t need to address Covid at all. We are living in it, we watch tv to escape it.

Screenshot_20211124-030822_Chrome.jpg

KOREA IS ON A ROLL

I stopped after episode 4. Its not that great. Has a good idea behind it but if that idea went a different route instead of going narrow with the religious cult thing then I think it coudve been better.

Instead of “how do we stop this?” or “can we take these monsters out/hide from them/run” its “repent” and unless thats how it is after ep 4 then I dont care to finish.

Last edited:
I stopped after episode 4. Its not that great. Has a good idea behind it but if that idea went a different route instead of going narrow with the religious cult thing then I think it coudve been better.

Instead of “how do we stop this?” its “repent” and unless thats how it is after ep 4 then I dont care to finish.
I felt the same.

I can't believe how bad The Morning Show fell off in S2. Bradley is insufferable. I have 5 eps left. Maybe I'll finish it eventually.
damn. i started szn 2 then completely forgot about it
it did get stale as hell and i don't know how thinks jennifer anniston is attractive cause i don't see it at all
she's the epitome of an awg

Back
Top Bottom