The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Arcane league of legends is unbelievable. I didn't have much expectation when I started this show but I was blown away !!

from this guy

sub-buzz-11145-1562530587-1.jpg

to this guy
cowboy-bebop-netflix-live-action-john-cho-spike-spiegel.jpg

Halfway through True Story with Kevin Hart. Not bad. I've never seen dude in a serious role and he's decent. The story is cool too.

7 ep mini series. Not bad.
Did you ever watch the Film with Hart and Brian Cranston, called UPSIDE?

Midas whale get it back. Trying to see if they have a deal on the ad-free

Thanks For sharing a-friend a-friend ! I was about to pull the trigger but might hold out for something on the ad-free. Seems like y’all have had it over the years. What’s good on there in terms of original content? I already have NFLX, Amazon Prime and HBOMAX. Only thing that comes to mind with Hulu is rewatching Atlanta before the new season :lol:

Idk why I thought the dude in true story, playing the homeless/ fan was delonte west… but I remember that guy from sons of anarchy if I remember Correctly
That’s what it was! I knew that I’ve seen him before but couldn’t remember from what. I didn’t want to google it to get the answer, it’s more fun to remember eventually lol

That’s what it was! I knew that I’ve seen him before but couldn’t remember from what. I didn’t want to google it to get the answer, it’s more fun to remember eventually lol
Lol it’s the best to just figure it out without google, it took me about 2 episodes for it to click for me, face was super familiar, idk why I thought it was the basketball player at first lol

Thanks For sharing a-friend a-friend ! I was about to pull the trigger but might hold out for something on the ad-free. Seems like y’all have had it over the years. What’s good on there in terms of original content? I already have NFLX, Amazon Prime and HBOMAX. Only thing that comes to mind with Hulu is rewatching Atlanta before the new season :lol:

bro i’ve got way too many streaming subs as well but at $0.99 hulu might be worth it just for ramy, dave and snowfall

I enjoyed True Story, but honestly think it would have been better with a different actor. Kevin wasnt bad but I dont think he hit the mark with the character.

Back
Top Bottom