The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Megatron has always been the big bad. I would prefer him better than whiny StarScream. although the combiners such as Predaking, Constructicons, etc... are bad-*** as well. too bad they are treated as villains with overwhelming power with very limiting IQ.
Yea for sure. With their rich history you would think they would have 4-5 easily drawn out villains.
I do like that they set up a second trilogy with Unicron in mind.

Netflix sucks right now for real. Tried Archive81 or whatever and meh. 2 episodes in, I guess ill finish it eventulally.

Started The Last Ship on Hulu though and im actually entertained. In the middle of S2 now, and dang theres alot of violence for a TV show series. :lol: They had a dude die by getting a axe through the chest and im like dang, they showed that on family tv?

Netflix sucks right now for real. Tried Archive81 or whatever and meh. 2 episodes in, I guess ill finish it eventulally.

Started The Last Ship on Hulu though and im actually entertained. In the middle of S2 now, and dang theres alot of violence for a TV show series. :lol: They had a dude die by getting a axe through the chest and im like dang, they showed that on family tv?
last ship aired on tnt, doubt any kids watched it.

Currently watching Taboo with Tom Hardy. Starting Ozark after that. Gonna try to finish both this weekend.
Forgot about taboo. There was never a season 2. Or was it a limited series?

Season 2 was put on hold. The show was created by Hardy and his pops. So they'll get to it eventually. I see an episode list for S2 on IMDB. Good sign.

Archive81 is some next Level hair raising Cinema.
The sound is clinical, even the Music is dialed in.
Man’s really got Where I’m From by Digable Planets playing as they introduce Melody’s “crazy friend”

This is giving me that feeling I had when I got into Dark.
Next Level.

Archive81 is some next Level hair raising Cinema.
The sound is clinical, even the Music is dialed in.
Man’s really got Where I’m From by Digable Planets playing as they introduce Melody’s “crazy friend”

This is giving me that feeling I had when I got into Dark.
Next Level.

I dont like it so much but the main dude reminds me exactly of a friend I have who could be his twin down to the clothing he wears and I just imagine him being in it. Told him and hes finna watch it soon. Im like bruh thats you, just tell me how it ends. :lol:

I dont like it so much but…
I sure do.
This is the Future.
One day soon we’ll be desensitized.
Admittance and/or awareness of different dimensions and realities.
Just a different understanding. A different realization. Kind of like, what we “just went through” with the Government admitting UFO and ALIEN life exists. Troubles me at times to think about, what they really know and can do.
Are they Throwing this **** right in our faces?

I sure do.
This is the Future.
One day soon we’ll be desensitized.
Admittance and/or awareness of different dimensions and realities.
Just a different understanding. A different realization. Kind of like, what we “just went through” with the Government admitting UFO and ALIEN life exists. Troubles me at times to think about, what they really know and can do.
Are they Throwing this **** right in our faces?

Whatever it is you smoking, you gotta chill. :lol:

Netflix has been pretty slow so far but seeing the lineup for February looks promising. I dunno if they have this already on Netflix or any other streaming service but I wanna watch this tonight.

Attachments

• 03-nbd-dm-mainstage-mobile-banner-1080x793-ra-f022221-60354670e5a33-1.jpg
    03-nbd-dm-mainstage-mobile-banner-1080x793-ra-f022221-60354670e5a33-1.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 836
Netflix has been pretty slow so far but seeing the lineup for February looks promising. I dunno if they have this already on Netflix or any other streaming service but I wanna watch this tonight.
from a few snips that I have seen, it looks like a John Wick being an ordinary guy.

The Last Ship hurting my soul man. Like the 4th baddie just got offed on the show. Can they keep one around for ****s sake?!

Nobody
I heard its on HBO max….very good movie….hope they make more….

Back
Top Bottom