The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Sometimes I just want a solid action movie with actors I know.

Watch Ambulance

It was a much better and more entertaining popcorn flick.

If I actually paid money for The Grey Man I wouldn't have liked it, but people have lower standards when they stream. It was cool, but it was predictable and they didn't get their $200 mil worth with the action

Sometimes I just want a solid action movie with actors I know.

Agreed, im being too critical on Gray Man.

Just saw Kate, cant remember the last action movie ive seen with such explicit gore. :lol: Wasnt bad either, I liked the setting and all the Japanese rock music and the visuals.

Been bingeing Stranger Things and I gotta take a break, any recommendations?

Upload on amazon prime has been one of my favorite shows that's released in the last few years. Also, the first two or three seasons for Goliath (amazon prime) are really good if you're into the good-lawyer fights high profile ******* shows.

anyone watched the korean movie "The Call" on netflix? it's ****in good. a perfect intersection of butterfly effect meets horror film.

Last edited:
Upload on amazon prime has been one of my favorite shows that's released in the last few years. Also, the first two or three seasons for Goliath (amazon prime) are really good if you're into the good-lawyer fights high profile ******* shows.

anyone watched the korean movie "The Call" on netflix? it's ****in good. a perfection intersection of butterfly effect meets horror film.

I just watched Terminal List on Amazon with Chris Pratt. Kinda fun if you're into conspiracy type stuff and gunfights.

Just looked up Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Kate) cause I knew she had a familiar face but coudnt point it out, she is in hella popular movies. All the Die Hards, Birds of Prey, Gemini Man, Scott Pilgrim, 10 Cloverfield Lane, both The Ring movies. :wow:

She should be a lot more popular, unless she is and im living under a rock. :lol:

Just looked up Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Kate) cause I knew she had a familiar face but coudnt point it out, she is in hella popular movies. All the Die Hards, Birds of Prey, Gemini Man, Scott Pilgrim, 10 Cloverfield Lane, both The Ring movies. :wow:

She should be a lot more popular, unless she is and im living under a rock. :lol:
Yeah you're kinda under a rock :lol:

She's in all the bad Die Hard movies btw.

Chris Evans boss trying to be the voice of reason. Like we killing cops now?:rofl:

Those henchmen killed everyone but 6.

The Gray Man was definitely a solid action flick. Gosling found his lane for sure with these low dialogue shoot em ups.

anyone watched the korean movie "The Call" on netflix? it's ****in good. a perfect intersection of butterfly effect meets horror film.
you got me listening. butterfly effect horror version? sounds very promising considering the butterfly effect has been one of my favorite movies of all time.

I dunno. she's one of those actresses that has been into a lot of movies but never gained much traction in terms of popularity.

Going to give the Woodstock doc a chance after seeing the HBO Max one.

Often my issue with Netflix docs is they make them unnecessarily long that I get bored and stop watching them. This one is three episodes.

Paper Girls was real good.
They didn’t do it any favors with the Pterodactyl and the sense of humor and style of the Grandfather.
Also, the Cathedral could have been way cooler and more “authentic”, here it just felt like a NICKOLODEON set for one of those kids shows.

Outside of that it was A1
I think I have to retract my “better than stranger things” statement. Those few things weren’t show killers, but it’s not better than Stranger Things

Paper Girls was real good.
They didn’t do it any favors with the Pterodactyl and the sense of humor and style of the Grandfather.
Also, the Cathedral could have been way cooler and more “authentic”, here it just felt like a NICKOLODEON set for one of those kids shows.

Outside of that it was A1
I think I have to retract my “better than stranger things” statement. Those few things weren’t show killers, but it’s not better than Stranger Things
I'm a fan of the comic.

I was kind of nervous about watching after seeing what FX did to the creator's other show (Y the Last Man) last year.

Back
Top Bottom