***The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD***

With the departure of Pat Chung to the Eagles and Darius Butler re-signing with the Colts for 2 years, a quick review of the 2009 Draft:

2a Pat Chung, SS, Oregon
2b Ron Brace, DT, Boston College
2c Darius Butler, CB, Connecticut
2d Sebastian Vollmer, OL, Houston
3a Brandon Tate, WR, North Carolina
3b Tyrone McKenzie, LB, South Florida
4 Rich Ohrnberger, OL, Penn State
5 George Bussey, OL, Louisville
6a Jake Ingram, LS, Hawaii
6b Myron Pryor, DT, Kentucky
7a Julian Edelman, WR, Kent State
7b Darryl Richard, DT, Georgia Tech

:lol:

With the departure of Pat Chung to the Eagles and Darius Butler re-signing with the Colts for 2 years, a quick review of the 2009 Draft:

2a Pat Chung, SS, Oregon
2b Ron Brace, DT, Boston College
2c Darius Butler, CB, Connecticut
2d Sebastian Vollmer, OL, Houston
3a Brandon Tate, WR, North Carolina
3b Tyrone McKenzie, LB, South Florida
4 Rich Ohrnberger, OL, Penn State
5 George Bussey, OL, Louisville
6a Jake Ingram, LS, Hawaii
6b Myron Pryor, DT, Kentucky
7a Julian Edelman, WR, Kent State
7b Darryl Richard, DT, Georgia Tech

now why did you have to go and do that?! :x

The Patriot Way
pimp.gif
Yeah!

danny amendola for 5 years, $31M?!?!?! $10M guaranteed...wonder what we offered Wes in terms of guaranteed money.

but this is sweet...lose wes and expect the two glass twins to replace him. that's edelman and amendola for those wondering...

danny amendola for 5 years, $31M?!?!?! $10M guaranteed...wonder what we offered Wes in terms of guaranteed money.

but this is sweet...lose wes and expect the two glass twins to replace him. that's edelman and amendola for those wondering...
And then there's Gronk who's always getting hurt too. What the hell. I guess the deep threat will be coming from the draft

as much as i knew it would happen, and actually last week i told my cousin welker to denver, i still am shocked

not sure how the timing between manning and wes will be in real time, but from brady to manning, that WR is lucky

sad the Pats had to pretty much slap him in the face and what i feel is disrespect him. just because they knew all along they had amendola in their back pocket.

IF amendola can stay healthy then the move isnt bad, if its the guy we saw past couple years, missing games due to injuries, its gonna be another Pats bust

the one thing wes had on these other WRs is his durability, what like 5 games missed in pass 5 years?

man f welker and his dropped passes. The pats offence will change this year and i truly believe it'll be more lethal. Yea welker was heavily relied on but he's 32 and is just as injury prone as Amendola.

Amendolas injuries arent ones that easily become the re-occuring type and i think new england will make him flourish. All i really want with our 25 million remaining is an average tall deep threat, and spend the rest on defense.

But seriously f welker , go to denver we shall see who wins a superbowl first

Not salty about him leaving , cuz i wanted him out last year , just salty that he chose denver

did i say f welker already?

welker injury prone? elaborate, please. i'll wait....

no, i won't wait. wes is as durable a guy as they come. there was one knee injury...but aside from that, dude takes some SERIOUS hits every game. gets up EVERY time. you're right about the drops and him being a 30+ year old guy...but he's tough as nails, man.

:lol: sorry...i just am kinda pissed we let him walk for $2M over 2 years. if amendola can stay on the field and get on brady's page...i'll be fine. but sometimes the "patriot way" is annoying as **** :lol:

If Hernandez and Gronkowski stay healthy and Ridley wnd Amendola also stay healthy and play up to potential, we still have the best offense in the L.

looks like we added leon washington to help in the return game. interesting move. wonder if they plan on expanding his role. is the jeff demps project over? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom