-----The Official New England Patriots 2018 Season Thread - (14-5) - 6 Time Super Bowl CHAMPS!!!

Zo my guy :pimp:

He’s critcal but he ain’t cynical and outright offensive as Felger and Mazz. Can’t wait to hear what kind of BS they’ll put out of their a**** tomorrow

This is it boys!

May the Lord bless the Pats next week #LFG
5DFF5594-57F6-418F-B339-71EB0F899618.gif

MIAMI MIRACLE BUGS THE ISH OUT OF ME :sick:

The Pats need to keep this trend of changing schemes like they always do in the playoffs. It’s refreshing to see how dominant they are when things click. I know it’s cliché but the little changes in schemes are definitely noticeable.

I think Flores will have the BIGGEST defensive playcalling he’ll ever be a part of next week along with BB.

Michel/White :pimp:

EDELMAN :pimp:

O-Line protection/blocking (especially Gronker) :pimp:

D E F E N S E :pimp:

Special teams :pimp:

And most definitely McDaniels with great playcalling :pimp:

Great points, getback getback and DeadsetAce DeadsetAce

Yeah, I’m having people over and we’re discussing about Cooks being a big factor in the game against the Saints

I got Michel, too. The way he inserted himself in the running game was definitely a surprise, and it gives the Pats a kind versatility. The growth was noticeable, too.

But yeah, Cooks’ speed and hands are definitely missed. Brady would probably FEAST with Cooks in the secondary if he stayed put :lol:

If only Jeremy Hill didn’t get hurt man :smh:

yeah Sony running well has REALLY helped get our passing game back into gear this season. back to being able to effectively set up play action where we usually kill teams :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom