-----The Official New England Patriots 2018 Season Thread - (14-5) - 6 Time Super Bowl CHAMPS!!!

big game James :pimp: :lol:

Mike Felger is HEATED right now :rofl:

Brruuuh, I can ALREADY hear the narrative for tomorrow :lol:

Rams Hype > Pats
Rams pass rushing
Rams receivers (even though we got the scouting reports of Cooks)
Goff > Brady :rofl:

BTW, was Wise a healthy scratch or nah?

Brruuuh, I can ALREADY hear the narrative for tomorrow :lol:

Rams Hype > Pats
Rams pass rushing
Rams receivers (even though we got the scouting reports of Cooks)
Goff > Brady :rofl:

BTW, was Wise a healthy scratch or nah?

sounded like he was borderline healthwise to go

but they def wanted to go DB heavy today

I dont understand how brady leads these drives at the end of the game after struggling. Do they save these plays till the end? Do they have a whole drive planned out with 6-10 different plays that they save till the end for emergency? Its just like switch he turns on

This freaking squad :sick::sick::sick::sick::pimp::pimp::pimp:
Unbelievable. After they lost josh gordon, they all just clamped down n came together and played like theyve been doing this all year long. All year long, we had difficulty putting complete game together. We have our flaws as team no question but the thing is that we are strong on both side of trenches rn. We're dictating the game flow, ball control w the run game and timely 3rd down conversions all without a deep threat. Still put up 41 and 37 points without much resistance. Good lord. Execution is at A+ when it matters the most. And our pressure/pash rush of all has come alive. Its beautiful to watch. Couldn't be more proud of this squad. Easily not the most talented pats squad nor even top 3 or even 5 :lol::lol::wow: but heres the thing, doesnt even matter. LFG for #6!!!!

SB XXXVI on NFL Network right now :nthat:

Brady and Belichick look like babies. I can't believe it's almost 20 years later.

where do you guys watch the SB when the pats are in it?

i can’t be around anyone not invested in New England so i always skip superbowl parties lol

i can’t be biting my nails (legit every SB they’re in it) whole some guys rooting for his 5-0 box

i can’t be around anyone not invested in New England so i always skip superbowl parties lol

i can’t be biting my nails (legit every SB they’re in it) whole some guys rooting for his 5-0 box

if the pats are in it...i need to be at home or the home of family/close friend. that's what i prefer.

i did watch the one against SEA at a bar and it was pretty insane...but my days of downing 10 beers and 10 shots are done :lol:

If the Pats are in it I watch it at home in my bed room with the lights off BY MYSELF

Majority of my friends who I usually watch football with are pats haters so I just stay at home and watch it by myself or with family.

The one time I watched it with my friends was the falcons game. Those first 3 quarters were hell lol. I can’t risk living through that again if the pats come up short.

The one time I watched it with my friends was the falcons game. Those first 3 quarters were hell lol. I can’t risk living through that again if the pats come up short.

SAME HERE. and then one by one...people started getting quiet and sitting back down in front of the tv. it was so ****ing awesome thinking back on it :lol:

Dyb931FX4AAhtZ3.jpg

gettyimages-79804083-612x612.jpg

2004-0118-AFC-Championship-Peyton-Manning-Ty-Law.jpg

usa-today-9582145.0.jpeg

DycAU-AX0AADvkh.jpg

Gonna look good in that gold jacket to have next to his red one,so well deserved for a Pats GOAT :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Dyb931FX4AAhtZ3.jpg

gettyimages-79804083-612x612.jpg

2004-0118-AFC-Championship-Peyton-Manning-Ty-Law.jpg

usa-today-9582145.0.jpeg

DycAU-AX0AADvkh.jpg

Gonna look good in that gold jacket to have next to his red one,so well deserved for a Pats GOAT :pimp::pimp::pimp:

I hope he gets in. We don’t have anyone from the BB-TB12 era in the HOF while a bunch of other teams with few titles have like 3-5 inductees.
09F5AC0C-8140-4A5A-AD86-664BF1F99737.gif

The towel-wagging TY LAW with the pick!

Revis had a similar interception before :pimp:
He’d have 2 rings and a wonderful sendoff.

I hope he gets in. We don’t have anyone from the BB-TB12 era in the HOF while a bunch of other teams with few titles have like 3-5 inductees.
09F5AC0C-8140-4A5A-AD86-664BF1F99737.gif

The towel-wagging TY LAW with the pick!

Revis had a similar interception before :pimp:
He’d have 2 rings and a wonderful sendoff.
He did! That's what the post was honoring :lol::pimp:

Moss was the first one to get in last year but Law's the first one from a title winning squad in :smokin

Back
Top Bottom