-----The Official New England Patriots 2018 Season Thread - (14-5) - 6 Time Super Bowl CHAMPS!!!

Extremely happy for Squirrel.
Extremely proud of this TEAM.
I thought the debate for the GOAT ended long ago
I can’t help but think about ring #7 :lol::pimp:
09EA1D0F-39A9-4693-9149-BEDB9A97EB6D.jpeg

Tome Brady now has as many rings as:
  • Rounds the entire league let him pass when he was drafted
  • QBs taken BEFORE him in the draft...
The #brady6 has a new meaning fellas... and I have been hoping to saying these meaningless statistics since the Seatle super bowl, I have lived my life now

Tome Brady now has as many rings as:
  • Rounds the entire league let him pass when he was drafted
  • QBs taken BEFORE him in the draft...
The #brady6 has a new meaning fellas... and I have been hoping to saying these meaningless statistics since the Seatle super bowl, I have lived my life now

:lol: :pimp:

after the SEA super bowl i said i'd be fine with no more rings...but each one gets better and better. and seeing everyone try and discredit him for these rings is an even better feeling. bunch of simpletons :lol:

Last edited:
people are going to totally discredit what Belichick/Flores and Wade Phillips did with these trash takes. pretty sad. but in this day and age to get two defenses ball out like that against the offensive talent on the field....pretty amazing.

True!!!

Like it’s refreshing to see another aspect of the game being showcased. I can’t lie, I expected a shootout but the way the Pats managed the WHOLE game however and whatever situations they were in was OUTSTANDING.

Special Teams did a phenomenal job especially on how the they fielded all their punts (kudos to Allen and Slater :pimp:). Allen’s leg gotta be sore right now :lol:

These things will be overlooked at because to some, they’d rather see 4-5 TDs and 600-yds of offense type of hame but I’d rather see a game where teams show their ability to CONTROL 3 phases of the game without breaking character and discipline.

right on. today was A GRIND. after the first half, it was clear that it was going to be the team that strung together 1 or 2 scoring drives that was going to win. and it was us. the difference between our offense and their offense today was that while we didn't light up the score board, we moved the ball and the chains. we CONSTANTLY flipped the field and forced Goff to drive the field for any points. that's huge (relatively speaking) and helps in a game like this. it'll go overlooked though. and it should in that it shouldn't draw any focus away from what our defense did today. holding THAT defense to 3 points is UNREAL.

Rams

Scored 3 points

In the Superbowl

S U P E R B O W L

STILL bugs me how that happened but whoever’s taking Flores’ job has big shoes to fill :lol:

6 :pimp:

What a performance by the defense. Hightower has come up huge in these Super Bowl wins, from tackling Marshawn at the 1 yard line in 49, the sack fumble on Ryan in 51 and then coming up with 2 sacks in 53, one of which stopped what looked to be the Rams’ best offensive drive of the game. Then you have the Jason McCourty pass break up and the Gilmore INT, both of which were huge plays. The Rams were the 2nd best offensive team in the NFL and we were able to hold them to 3 points in the biggest game of the season.

On offense, Brady executed the one drive he needed to get the W. Sometimes that’s all it takes in games like this. Wade and that Rams’ defense were definitely on point though and they get a lot of respect from me for their work.

And you can’t have an ugly Patriots’ win without top notch special teams plays. Slater had a couple nice plays to down the ball inside the 5 or 10 and some nice coverage tackles. Props to Allen for setting those up too :pimp:

I can see how some people would say this was a boring game from a casual, fair weather fan perspective. This wasn’t a great game to watch in a party setting or if you’re tired of seeing the Patriots get to these games and win. But for me, the defensive battle was amazing and built up a lot of tension going into the 4th quarter. It made the one TD drive we had that much more satisfying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom