-----The Official New England Patriots 2018 Season Thread - (14-5) - 6 Time Super Bowl CHAMPS!!!

Some Maurice Harris and Bruce Ellington highlights. Harris looks alright, nothing flashy but he really does look like a BB-type receiver :lol: I'm just glad he's tall. Ellington looks scrappy and fast. They just need to get open and catch the ball.

Tate would have been SOOO MONEY in McDaniels' system.

I'm still hopeful that the Pats will make a splash via trades before or during the draft.

3B410F79-52BF-48CC-9E8A-0B0CF23E8859 (1).jpeg

Radio narrative tomorrow gotta be about Gronk not getting a new contract blah blah blah :rofl::smh:

They prolly won’t talk about his accomplishments in detail compared to how much Gronk’s decision will affect the team, and they’ll make a BIG DEAL out of it

i think it's fitting this was essentially his final play (since it was ground of pound from after this play). set up the win for us

football-super-bowl-liii-new-england-patriots-rob-gronkowski-in-vs-picture-id1094168512

salute big fella. thanks for the memories :pimp:

Irreplaceable man. He’s the ideal TE. Dude caught and blocked, and he was REALLY GOOD at both.

Quite fitting that he came out on top. Hopefully TB12 goes out like that when the time comes.

BB will probably trade up and draft one of the sought after TEs this upcoming draft.

saw Irv Smith Jr chopping it up with Bill and Saban at the combine (Bill in a Bama jacket, too) :nerd:

Not bad with the route running, hands, and speed. A little undersized but I don’t see why he wouldn’t be able to fit the Pats’ system. BB and Saban pretty much have similar systems in a way, right?

9CD0D27C-3097-4BA1-B97A-DADE4B558FB0.jpeg
F20551CB-02E5-4FA5-B0AB-A52E9D6D8E77.jpeg

Came in today. I love how the pats shop releases the elite with the SB patch. I don’t think any other team does it.

Back
Top Bottom