The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS OFFSEASON Thread

DeadsetAce

Supporter
tom-brady-celebrates.jpg

2mq0qhu.png

predictions? concerns?

prediction: 12-4

concerns:
a) pass rush, pass rush, pass rush. it's bad when your "best" pass rusher goes down with abdominal surgery and is out for 4-6 weeks. god knows what he'll bring to the table. it's bad when this has been the biggest concern for the third straight season, and we still haven't even attempted to address it with anything more than a temporary plug. it's going to be up to some of the young bloods...looking at you, jermaine cunningham
nerd.gif

b) safety...pat chung NEEDS to take another decent step forward. last year was good...but he needs to become a big play safety...gotta have it.
c) running game...can our committee move the ball on the ground again. did great last season, can they keep it up
d) sophomore slumps...we had a lot of success from rookies last year. how will mccourty, gronk, and hernandez do this year? can spikes be a consistent impact player?

let's get it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^ wes welker, bro...don't sweat it
laugh.gif

nah that's for sure. another area where you need a young guy like tate to step up. the little bit we saw from taylor price was kind of promising. but yeah...it needs to be addressed. ive heard rumblings of bring back stallworth. not going to save the day by any means. get ocho cinco here...it'll be 100% football and no %$!*+ tv shows if he's playing for the hoody.

fraij...don't you have a wedding to go plan? eff outta here, brah
laugh.gif

LESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

go.

that guy from Arkansas State, Markell something, will def contribute this year, just have a feeling.

all they need is just someone to make a difference up front, the Secondary, mainly the CB's are going to be great this year,
if Dowling can stay healthy, then they have two great corners to work with this year.
And I expect Marcus Cannon to start if Mankins leaves, his chemo has gone great, not loosing his hair or strength.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

if Dowling can stay healthy, then they have two great corners to work with this year.
And I expect Marcus Cannon to start if Mankins leaves, his chemo has gone great, not loosing his hair or strength.
that'd be huge if either one could make a positive contribution this year. we could definitely use the help in both areas.

i honestly havent heard us mentioned with anyone man. hopefully something is in the works though...especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Shout to Patriots owner Robert Kraft.

5af35347e3bb7227e6e64c5800faa8c4eff26bb.gif

Just hearing the story about his wife's cancer battle and him being so instrumental to negotiations and dealing with it all...

I don't know how he did it
30t6p3b.gif
but I'm glad he did. Gotta respect that man.

its eddo ,on my boys account but
eek.gif

at
how
easy
that
schedule
is
eek.gif

chargers in sept. (they dont wake up till october)
eagles week 12(5 weeks after vick gets injured for the year)
healthy dallas and two jet games will be tough(assuming jets resign their core)
indy is done , they are going to be laughably bad
would love to say we have the steelers number , but thats gonna be a tough one

would love...............love ...............love reggie to leave the saints , he can do so much for us.protatypical belichick player.

pass rush is laughable , another db same caliber as mccourtey on the other side of the field can hold the bleeding till next years draft

Deadset, you flying the corp jet out to the Bay Area for the Raider game? You know it won't be a sell out...

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Deadset, you flying the corp jet out to the Bay Area for the Raider game? You know it won't be a sell out...
laugh.gif
now that you mention it, not a bad idea my dude...not a bad idea. im sure raider nation will love to have me drop in for a game...i'll probably leave with a broken nose, but oh well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Shout to Patriots owner Robert Kraft.

5af35347e3bb7227e6e64c5800faa8c4eff26bb.gif

Just hearing the story about his wife's cancer battle and him being so instrumental to negotiations and dealing with it all...

I don't know how he did it
30t6p3b.gif
but I'm glad he did. Gotta respect that man.
no doubt, man. he's the best owner out of all the boston teams
pimp.gif

that stretch of pitt (oct 30) through indy (dec 4) is going to be killer. need 4 wins minimum in that stretch.

Lets go
pimp.gif

Ocho cinco on the Pats
eek.gif
Please let this happen...

This is the Pats' year. Last year was devastating =[

Jerod Mayo is gonna kill it this year
pimp.gif

14-2 , SB Champs . Brady SB MVP lets get it .

I'm excited for the season. I know Shane vereen he's been telling me that the vets are exited from their workouts. Tb12 and wes have been workin out here @ UCLA and they look good.

Let's go pats!

Shout out to mr. Kraft too. Rip mrs. Kraft

I think it would be wise for the Pats to get back to the style of play from 01-06 that made them so successful. It seems they got away from that 07 and beyond

So how sad is it that I'm even more worried about our pass rush now that Tully is gone?
30t6p3b.gif

The last time we spent money on FA was Adalius Thomas and we know how that went. Hopefully they aren't soured.
My wife went to high school and was cool with Nnamdi Asomugha's sister. I keep telling her to drop hints to her to have her brother give the Pats a call. She shakes her head and says if she mentions any team, it's the Cowboys.
laugh.gif
oh well..
excited about Ras-I and McCourty on the corners, even if Ras-I probably won't start right away.

-J-

Back
Top Bottom