--- THE OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS THREAD --- OFFSEASON THREAD

What Are You Concerned About Heading Into This Season???

• Brady turning 40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safety

• Gostkowski

• Total voters
Jeff Howe reporting that Burkhead's shoulder pads with game jersey on them are in his locker right now....

EDIT: nevermind. he is officially out

Last edited:
Untitled.png

they better cook up something..that defense is ridiculous. i don't really give pitt A TON of credit for putting up points since 2 or 3 of those TDs were basically prayer shots to the endzone that AB the Gawd or whoever else made great plays on. we don't have Moss anymore so that ain't happening. we'll have to be way more methodical than that. probably another Gronk-Rex/White type of game as far as the passing game goes with Amendola to support. expect Hogan and Cooks to be invisible.

Love y’all :pimp:

word :pimp:

Extra week is HUGE for Gronk. And Brady actually.

yup :pimp:

man...what a game. we all should really take a step back and realize how lucky we are. it's almost like anytime we're down, we expect to and successfully do comeback to win games. TB12 is just something else, man. #1 pass defense, no Gronk, drops and a fumble, and it's no ****ing problem. he just always gets the damn thing done. hats off to the 2nd half defense, too. huge. pass rush was there. Gilmore and Rowe making plays. just great all around in that 2nd half.

aside from TB12 who is always the guy, Amendola is my player of the game. what a monster today. that TD catch in the back of the endzone. just dirty.

That 2nd half defense was awesome. After letting the Jags get a lot of what they wanted early, they dialed in and got the stops they needed.

And I feel you on Brady man. We’re spoiled with him. Another 4th quarter comeback against a top defense. At this point, he’s really just chasing his own greatness with these playoff performances.

I’m definitely not taking any of this granted either. I know what we’re witnessing and I’m cherishing all of it.

And Playoff Dola :pimp: :pimp:

here's what the hand looked like post game. not too bad at all, which all the reliable sources were saying all week:

upload_2018-1-21_17-9-6.png

A little neosporin and that will clear up in a week.

Gilmore earned his entire contract with that one pass defense :lol:

I still don't believe Dion fumbled that ball, unless I'm missing something. He redeemed himself anyways.

Me and my boy were talking mess about Dola in the 1st half like "where is this dude, he caught 11 balls last week." :blush:

Hey, guys! History repeats itself and I never imagined that the narrative of "3 Superbowl trips in 4 years" will happen again in my lifetime. Another classic performance by Brady. IDK how he handles adversities SO WELL, like he's MADE for it.

The next two weeks are beneficial not only for him but for the rest of the team to prepare and heal up.

I was in middle school when the Pats played Eagles that highlighted by a Vrabel TD, and fast forward to 2018 he's a HC for the Titans haha. To be witnessing a rematch is crazy, yet I know Brady-BB-Kraft have set the standards of consistency and we're beyond spoiled with the accomplisments.

The Eagles are gonna BE SOMETHING though

I really hope the media here don't dig through anymore "dirt" on the days leading up to the Superbowl. It has gotten annoying and I hate the pessimism whenever "controversies" take place.

Oh yeah, newbie here on NT sports and in general (not the sub-forum ). From Salem, MA but moved from the Philippines

Go PATS! #Le6acy

Almost forgot about Dorsett's BIG catch. Dude "caught" a break for the team. Him and Cookie need to be more aggressive since BB and Josh are giving them all kinds of looks suitable for their skillsets (i.e. that one route Cooks ran that had TD written all over but he was just a tad short).

My friends and I were joking how Thielen could possibly end up at NE at some point in his career and become a Welker 2.0 or even better :lol:

Gilmore was due for a big game and boy did it come at the right time! The almost-pick by the sidelines and the PBU at the end :pimp:... Gilmore needed that.

What do you guys think about the Eagles D? It kinda reminds me of how intimidating it was like the '04 Eagles led by Dawk/Lito/Kearse/Trotter? They were BEASTS!

We just need to be consistent!

While the offensive line wasn't and hasn't been perfect, it seems like that unit has really come together, especially Nate Solder. They lost Marcus Cannon, who has vastly improved, and haven't missed a beat with Fleming/Waddle at RT. For the most part, it seems like they do an excellent job of neutralizing top pass rushers. I don't really recall hearing Calais Campbell or Malik Jackson's names that often yesterday.

Amendola was clutch. One underrated aspect of his game is punt returns, Jack of all trades and always willing to do team friendly deals.

What a player.

Just now coming across this

:rofl::pimp:

I miss Hightower man,glad that he's still around during this run regardless of not being able to play a part. He's another of the more clutch playoff performers on the squad along with Dola and the GOAT,man's always got a knack of making big plays in the biggest moments

Thankfully old man James Harrison has picked up the slack this time around

Back
Top Bottom