The OFFICIAL Nike Air Foamposite One Petition Post!

MODS: If this post breaks any rules of regulations of the NikeTalk community, please delete immediately.

Now I was just checking out some of the other post in the Southeast Section of NikeTalk and it upsets me to find out that Nike hasn't released this highly anticipated shoe in the areas that Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway are most noted for playing in, Memphis and Orlando.

Not that I think this will work, but I wanted to start a petition for Nike to give the people who helped make Penny the marketing and promotional tool he was back in the late 90s.

I'm from Memphis, TN and I've practically followed Penny through his whole career. I was lucky to pick up a pair of his first shoe produced right before Christmas '06 and to be anticipating a release that releases only in areas where HYPEBEAST reside is ridiculous.

I hereby start this petition today in hopes that when I foward this to Nike, that maybe they'll actually pay attention to a dedicated consumer.... :\
ohwell.gif

Don't be a hater....
FS: DS Nike Dunk CL Jordan 3 Cement Size 9.5 and 10 $100 a pop!​
Looking for DS Air Jordan XIII Flints Size 9.5 or 10​
Ebay ID: ljnelms1109​

I'm in Orlando. Lived here my whole life and am a HUGE Penny fan. Where's the love for the man nike. Send Orlando some Foamposites. PLEASE!!!

Oh and could we get the Chi-Town Penny 1's too, thanks.
I need to trade my size 11.0 for your size 11.5 Foamposite One Retro!!!

Back
Top Bottom