The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Hello guys just wanted to drop some info:

The Nike Peral Foamposite will be limited to Tier 0 and Hyperstrike

The release date is approximately March 22nd so start saving

They are are remake of the pair worn by Ray allen in the Motion Picture "He Got Game"

They will be as limited as the allstar Mj xx3 and HOH exclusive.

It is reported they will have than same icy sole as the 1/2 Cent and Nike Foamposite Eggplant!

DMV got to camp out or hit me for these-----
pimp.gif

Hello guys just wanted to drop some info:

The Nike Peral Foamposite will be limited to Tier 0 and Hyperstrike

The release date is approximately March 22nd so start saving

They are are remake of the pair worn by Ray allen in the Motion Picture "He Got Game"

They will be as limited as the allstar Mj xx3 and HOH exclusive.

It is reported they will have than same icy sole as the 1/2 Cent and Nike Foamposite Eggplant!

DMV got to camp out or hit me for these-----
pimp.gif

I. Need. These.

Going to do everything in my power to get a pair for retail, if not, may try and trade one of my DS eggplant foams...

I. Need. These.

Going to do everything in my power to get a pair for retail, if not, may try and trade one of my DS eggplant foams...

maybe you should move this to the retro forum...but i'm goin to have to break down and snatch these up!!!

maybe you should move this to the retro forum...but i'm goin to have to break down and snatch these up!!!

how do u move the thread to the retro forum? These will be the most limited Foamposites of 2009.It is also rumored there will be a Penny Foampsite 1 MetallicRed HOH!
pimp.gif

how do u move the thread to the retro forum? These will be the most limited Foamposites of 2009.It is also rumored there will be a Penny Foampsite 1 MetallicRed HOH!
pimp.gif

02 pearls are going to make the 1997 joints look horrible--these new ones have red accents and super icy sole---Dmv wont have these but i will------Hit me upfor sizes location on nike urban account map!

02 pearls are going to make the 1997 joints look horrible--these new ones have red accents and super icy sole---Dmv wont have these but i will------Hit me upfor sizes location on nike urban account map!

even with an icey sole,
i'd much rather have an og (02) pair.

And if these were foamposite one's they'd look horrible.

the pearls were originally a Pro, and better off that way

Back
Top Bottom