The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Sure isn't a sunday.
I'm assuming the retail may be 190 (OG's were 180 correct?)
Maybe even 200

It would have been nice to see these as wider limited release, but whatever. Enjoy picking them up those who plan on it.

Pro's retail is 180 still, and can we please bold the word "Pro" in the title so people know there gonna be Pros and not ones..none the less cantwait to scoop up a pair of em
pimp.gif

haha...i just realized something else, if this thread was in the retro forum, this would be over 100 pages already...haha. the og eggplant thread was out ofcontrol!!! 500+ pages

I saw the title then saw only 2 pages, i was like
eek.gif
. I forgot I was in the Nike section. This would have been atleast 50 by now in the Retro forum.

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

Hello guys just wanted to drop some info:

The Nike Peral Foamposite will be limited to Tier 0 and Hyperstrike

The release date is approximately March 22nd so start saving

They are are remake of the pair worn by Ray allen in the Motion Picture "He Got Game"

They will be as limited as the allstar Mj xx3 and HOH exclusive.

It is reported they will have than same icy sole as the 1/2 Cent and Nike Foamposite Eggplant!

DMV got to camp out or hit me for these-----
pimp.gif

dont you mean march 21st? the 22nd is a sunday bro

Posite Proliferator wrote:

They are are remake of the pair worn by Ray allen in the Motion Picture "He Got Game"

Is that what makes these soo special?
Who F'ing cares?

Put this bogus $@* in the retro forum.

so tired of hoh releases, if anyone is interested in helping me grab a size 12 or 13 let me know

so tired of hoh releases, if anyone is interested in helping me grab a size 12 or 13 let me know

Back
Top Bottom