The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

no BS im startin to feel like the SB heads a few years ago when bammas started jumpin on the bandwagon hypin em up, these shoes were once looked down on so much, people called them space shoes, and now there are 300 page hyped up threads? and nike dont even show love to the place that put foams on the map?
smh.gif
acually they did....he got game was shot in CONEY ISLAND NY....
laugh.gif
....we been rocking the as long as yall..

ill keep my eye on this thread but im def not tripping about these... too many releases in too short of time. sold my pair last yr and i really dont miss them.
i would probably get a pair if they were to be had for retail or close to it, but i def dont have any plans on beasting on these.

Never been a big fan of the pearl pros. However, if they drop them as Ones with blue accents, like BP's photoshop, consider me sold. Money saved. thankgod.

didnt know these came out in 02.

Man i keep passin to save money, yet it feels like i was savin more when i was buyin whatever kicks i wanted...something fishy goin on lol.

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

Hello guys just wanted to drop some info:

The Nike Peral Foamposite will be limited to Tier 0 and Hyperstrike

The release date is approximately March 22nd so start saving

They are are remake of the pair worn by Ray allen in the Motion Picture "He Got Game"

They will be as limited as the allstar Mj xx3 and HOH exclusive.

It is reported they will have than same icy sole as the 1/2 Cent and Nike Foamposite Eggplant!

DMV got to camp out or hit me for these-----
pimp.gif

i dont know about ur info.......hyperstike and tier 0 and H.O.H exclusive???? it cant be all 3...i know for sure H.O.H is getting them...
me too, can someone clear this up? is it a hoh exclusive or will tier 0 accounts get these also???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by yep617

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

Hello guys just wanted to drop some info:

The Nike Peral Foamposite will be limited to Tier 0 and Hyperstrike

The release date is approximately March 22nd so start saving

They are are remake of the pair worn by Ray allen in the Motion Picture "He Got Game"

They will be as limited as the allstar Mj xx3 and HOH exclusive.

It is reported they will have than same icy sole as the 1/2 Cent and Nike Foamposite Eggplant!

DMV got to camp out or hit me for these-----
pimp.gif

i dont know about ur info.......hyperstike and tier 0 and H.O.H exclusive???? it cant be all 3...i know for sure H.O.H is getting them...
me too, can someone clear this up? is it a hoh exclusive or will tier 0 accounts get these also???
nerd.gif

stores like DR jays should get em

Gonna pass on em. Got my 02's and would rather have a pearl foam one. And guys that were posting earlier the retail for pros was always 170. Not 190 or 180

are you SURE this is a HOH only release ? for some reason that just doesnt seem right to me ...

I'm back to rocking my duncans and flight 3's until the world cool off on foams. No cop already have them, beat though.

Back
Top Bottom