The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Originally Posted by focused1030

Some help on these! can anyone confirm the March 5 date for the 1/2 cent release at footlocker?

now why would you ask this in the pearl foam pro thread?
indifferent.gif

i heard about how the HOH get down.

im hopin n praying that this is a rumor,

and not HOH xclusive. How cats

complaining bout pearl pros

and they were always pros.

checked the account map and tier 0 has been scratched---nike is dropping these for nostalgia"He Got Game" coney isle "shuttle-posites"

Foamposite 1 pearl is going to crush the Royal Penny 1 foam!

Hoh chi not getting em --sorry midwest---sorry LA-----NE Only-Hyperstrike PE

pm me

i called ndc they said they would be able to see if they were going to come out again even if it was a hoh exclusive but they didint see anything on thepearls? but who knows ndc knows nothing it seems like all i know im in seattle and want these bad

ndc is out the loop for urban, tier 0, and PE.this is a silent hyper strike ls

LS means code for got guap and like huntin for kix!

pimp.gif
March 22nd? Sunday release? that cant be correct plus are you sure thisis going to be an exclusive HOH release.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

THEY WILL POP U FOR 500BIN------DONT LISTEN PEOPLE SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT THE EGGOS----

and the "eggos" were everywhere around my way. seems to me you dont know ur stuff man, so please hop off the foam bandwagon. you said its a foam pro,then a foamposite 1, then a tier 0 HOH exclusive hyperstrike, what the hell is that? shut up.

^^^^
yo POSITE JUNKIE who is you talking to?not me?this is baltimore,you seen the wire right!but anyway the shoe is FP 1 PRO,WHAT ARE U TALKING BOUT DUDE---NO TIER0--------ANY OTHER HATE REMARKS?I HAD THE EGGS A MONTH EARLY AND A MONTH BEFORE YOU SO NOW WHAT?CHILL HOMIE!MOST LIKELY U WONT HAVE THESE AND I GUARANTEE IDO(AS OF WEDENSDAY NEXT WEEK)!

^^^^
yo POSITE JUNKIE who is you talking to?not me?this is baltimore,you seen the wire right!but anyway the shoe is FP 1 PRO,WHAT ARE U TALKING BOUT DUDE---NO TIER 0--------ANY OTHER HATE REMARKS?I HAD THE EGGS A MONTH EARLY AND A MONTH BEFORE YOU SO NOW WHAT?CHILL HOMIE!MOST LIKELY U WONT HAVE THESE AND I GUARANTEE I DO(AS OF WEDENSDAY NEXT WEEK)!
it's either a pro or a one. it can't be both

checked the account map and tier 0 has been scratched---nike is dropping these for nostalgia"He Got Game" coney isle "shuttle-posites"

Foamposite 1 pearl is going to crush the Royal Penny 1 foam!

Hoh chi not getting em --sorry midwest---sorry LA-----NE Only-Hyperstrike PE

pm me

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom