The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just grabbed on sx for 250. Really didn't expect my offer to get accepted. O well had free shipping. Figured these would be a hard catch we'll see. If I can get another at retail I'll try and negate the resell.

47A4D72B-8DD1-4C95-86F9-FEE64E636E9F.png
THIS pic did it for me def gonna try for these

7F7BDB74-F6EB-4623-8FF6-BD601DE6EA62.jpeg

Not to derail the thread Here’s my infrareds from 15 gotta wear them before the rumored upcoming retro drops

Looks so nice compared to the beat up condition of my '15s. Ready for another retro.
If I had to pick only one AM og retro to have, would be hard to pick btw Am 1, Am 95, or these. Probably these or the Am1s.

Looks so nice compared to the beat up condition of my '15s. Ready for another retro.
If I had to pick only one AM og retro to have, would be hard to pick btw Am 1, Am 95, or these. Probably these or the Am1s.
It would have to be both these and the am1 couldn’t make myself just choose 1 lol

How do some people find Air Max 1s more comfortable than 90s?

The 90s have always been one of my favorites because I actually CAN feel the air bag under my heel. While I appreciate the 1 for its design and obvious impact on sneakers in general...they're bricks on feet. Maybe people find them more supportive?

The 90s have always been one of my favorites because I actually CAN feel the air bag under my heel. While I appreciate the 1 for its design and obvious impact on sneakers in general...they're bricks on feet. Maybe people find them more supportive?
Everyone's feet are different.

Can I get some opinions on AM90 Flyknit comfort vs traditional AM90 and Air Max 1? Been wanting infrareds for the longest and also a bit Flyknit fan.

90s definitely more comfortable than ones, especially the 2015 infrareds. which seem to be more comfortable than the 2010 infrareds that i wear all the time.

Back
Top Bottom