The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Actually, now that you said that I take my statement back

I bought a pair of corks in my TTS and they were tight as hell. Ended up taking them off halfway through the day and put em up for sale on eBay that night. I naturally thought it was because the material that it ran so tight.

So you’re saying half size up from AM1 sizing? I want to be sure. I’m going after the Be True’s and Python’s and would hate to have to return them (if I hit) because they didn’t fit
Aye, sorry I didn't respond sooner man, but yes. I half up for 90s. Only one I got that I don't have to size up for were the dusty rose colorway from 2013 and anything that's hyper fuse. I know I'm too late to help you now, but half up, anything from about 2010 and down I can even go a full size from my am1 size.

I'm a 9 in 90s and a 9.5 in 1's

I find the inner lining of the toe box on 1's wrinkles right at the tips on my toes. So I size up to keep my toes well away from the fronts.. Like after a lot of downhill streets etc
Don't have that problem with 90s

Am I kidding?!? :tongue:

00E914B7-DE62-4635-AC62-2BA944FC5AB0.jpeg

i ended up getting the green pythons with me bday coupon $20 off. ill snag the other one later of they get discounted!

I'm a 9 in 90s and a 9.5 in 1's

I find the inner lining of the toe box on 1's wrinkles right at the tips on my toes. So I size up to keep my toes well away from the fronts.. Like after a lot of downhill streets etc
Don't have that problem with 90s
I know what your talking about, but that happens to me when I size up a half size because my toes are usually in front of that in my usual size. I like em to be under the mudguard, if you know what I mean.

I know what your talking about, but that happens to me when I size up a half size because my toes are usually in front of that in my usual size. I like em to be under the mudguard, if you know what I mean.

Yeah I get u. I hate when that wrinkle happens.. I mean I likes the fit of an 8.5.. But got the wrinkle so went up to 9.. Got the wrinkle now I'm up to 9.5 just to try to avoid it. I mean they look stupidly big but its better than having that inner stuff wrinkle up.
That's really why I prefer 90s.. Just a tougher shoe imo

90s recently just ain't been doing it for me. I get you about those wrinkles, but I usually get them from not filling my toebox completely, like when I wear something that's too long and that extra material folds up till it hits my toes.

That's so weird. Maybe I should be sizing down not up.
Yeah not seen much I like recently on the 90s front besides the pythons. Hope the price goes up so I can sell the 3 pairs I bought :stoneface: Just been copping older cw's on stock x mostly.
My fav air 1's of late were the wild mangos.. Just beautiful

Cant u return them? The way I see it... prices will go down bfre they go up.... Most people buy out of hype these days....

Back
Top Bottom