The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

better you return them because the pythons are most likely not gonna go up in value, the OG python was not really a sought after shoe and resell for them at the highest moment was around 180, so you get the picture i think

Coulda sworn a couple of years after the OG release, Pythons were going for around the $300 price range or so.

Coulda sworn a couple of years after the OG release, Pythons were going for around the $300 price range or so.
i doubt that, i would say go try to sell your new pythons for that price, even for 200 nobody will buy them, these will never hit the 300, the atmos tiger camo what came out a few years ago is now going for 300 and that shoe is an japanese exclusive collabo with gimmicks and all

i doubt that, i would say go try to sell your new pythons for that price, even for 200 nobody will buy them, these will never hit the 300, the atmos tiger camo what came out a few years ago is now going for 300 and that shoe is an japanese exclusive collabo with gimmicks and all

As I mentioned I'm talking circa 2005 or so. I'm not talking about now. These were def on the aftermarket higher than $180 back then.

D0-D1-C017-7763-40-AF-8962-20095-E1-B9-A61.jpg

Happy to say my Sz 10 fits

Now to wear them for a day and see how it goes lol

These corks put me in a bad place but I want to say it was the materials used that made it fit more snug than it should

That's awesome bro, I'm glad it worked out!

Me too because I was busy when the drop occurred this morning

Saw that they had some sizes available afterwards but I was good by then

Still want to try other 90’s in both sizes just to verify

I'm not sure if I have wide feet or anything but the length is usually good in my am1 size, but I have to half size up for 90s. Just too snug. I like being able to feel the front when I try to, as well.

Back
Top Bottom