The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

These today. Def didn’t make enough AM90 IDs.
E4D373C1-2457-442B-94CB-FA11BD4D3910.jpeg

Not sure if mentioned in this thread already

But someone in the uk scene said they have seen early 2020 samples and they’re a pretty big infrared lover, but they said the shape has been fixed and that infrareds will be one of the last pairs to drop next year

Said the new infra pairs piss all over the 2010s

Can someone show me what the new shape/mold is supposed to look like? And is it supposed to be closer to the OG?

Ive got the list on the way for next years ‘remastered’ series.

Apparently drop number 1 is a volt cw.

Not sure until i see the list if its these or something else yet. But should have it very soon.

To clarify, but in the new build and materials which are said to be quite good of course, photo below is just of supposed colourway, but in new build.

DA1587E8-E521-4D3C-BE15-4E363B4A6AC7.jpeg

Last edited:
Ive got the list on the way for next years ‘remastered’ series.

Apparently drop number 1 is a volt cw.

Not sure until i see the list if its these or something else yet. But should have it very soon.

To clarify, but in the new build and materials which are said to be quite good of course, photo below is just of supposed colourway, but in new build.

DA1587E8-E521-4D3C-BE15-4E363B4A6AC7.jpeg
I guess we should expect a price hike then?

Not sure if mentioned in this thread already

But someone in the uk scene said they have seen early 2020 samples and they’re a pretty big infrared lover, but they said the shape has been fixed and that infrareds will be one of the last pairs to drop next year

Said the new infra pairs piss all over the 2010s
One of the last pairs??? Fugggg man, what about am day in march? Lame

Been waiting on them to fix this shoe for what feels like an eternity. That hideous mudguard is finally in the past. Cant wait. Much excite.

This remaster could possibly massively revive the 90 and be neck and neck with the am1 in sales. The old shape was absolute trash. OG 90s are beautiful shoes

Back
Top Bottom