The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Patta Cord 90s da goat

Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 12.26.06 PM.png
Sweet Jesus.

got done whippin' up a crazy pair, i wanna use the materials provided because of the program & i took a photo of my finished product, went to purchase & it glitched on me, now i gotta start over, lol.

got done whippin' up a crazy pair, i wanna use the materials provided because of the program & i took a photo of my finished product, went to purchase & it glitched on me, now i gotta start over, lol.
same thing i hit doen and it spins forever. seems to work on phone but the pics dont work on there for me.

site full of people who don't know what they doin' .. lol.. lemme get on the phone & whip it up ...
tumblr_m726vsbbvI1r84aico1_400.gif

try clicking on my design tab, your design might still be there.

is this only up for a day or something, why so much drama, lol ... never seen nike id jumpin' out the gym like this before?

is this only up for a day or something, why so much drama, lol ... never seen nike id jumpin' out the gym like this before?
It's been a hot minute since Nike iD had good options. But yes I'll try it again tonight or tomorrow.

My only complaint is that the Tongue color is dependent on the base. Otherwise, I'll be ordering at least two pairs.

Just grabbed. Wish they had black laces and black bottoms. So they? Anybody been able to do an all black pair.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190819-132920.png
    Screenshot_20190819-132920.png
    272.4 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom