The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

By the way, of course the vault talk was legit. Nike is about to focus on these recrafts coming up. Its not rocket science

u srs?

its literally the last thing you posted in the thread im 'banned from'

i see that your correlation skills are the common denominator here

I get it. Somebody gets to wear them at the end of the line. But the rarity is potentially off the charts with this one. Potentially not even a full size run

theres a time when having your cake and eating it too comes into play
I get what your saying, if they dont restock then how many of these are really out there?

I get it. Somebody gets to wear them at the end of the line. But the rarity is potentially off the charts with this one. Potentially not even a full size run

theres a time when having your cake and eating it too comes into play

Trust me I feel u, **** when my pair come in imma test the waters lol

I didnt do Patta tho, should have, wasnt thinking, but i just got my pair in before they shut it down

But tonytobacco tonytobacco has valid points, hold these and later down the road these can be worth a bag, and then add a blank tag on top of it :smh:

Just thinking abt asking prices a year from now is disgusting lol

Last edited:
If my toebox is too wonky, I'd think about offing them, as well. Just because the toebox is whats stopped me from buying any 90 from 2014 to today. We'll see this afternoon!

Unless they have a blank tag and you dont mind waiting they can! I'll be honest, shoes have paid some bills for me in the past, lol. Ive never bought shoes with the intent of reselling them, though.

Welp, mine are here, but i thought i got the darker gum outsole. Oh well.
20190911_114004.jpg

I wish they would have not went with the new old shape mudguard and toebox. Im seriously contemplating taking my iron to them.

Be careful, I dented my BC4 trying to fix the toebox lol
Denim is hard to get, even if you get the denim to contract to a decent shape, the lining on the inside usually doesnt. Ive only done about 3 or 4 denim reshapes, and theyve all been a pain. I put a book on my new balance 580cbu toe after ironing and it seemed to work best.

Wanted to post my iD pics tomorrow but unfortunately my package is delayed in Taiwan due to mechanical issues. Hate waiting on iDs my patience sucks lol

Back
Top Bottom