The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Yea I saw some of the early delivery boxes with the rendering on the label and the person's name. Mine is just blank.

20190911_205831.jpg

My box has my name and a pic of the shoe.

I was just thinking Nike should start putting a pic of the shoe on all their labels. It’ll be Easier for me to identify my stack of boxes

My box has my name and a pic of the shoe.

I was just thinking Nike should start putting a pic of the shoe on all their labels. It’ll be Easier for me to identify my stack of boxes
Yeah same with mine. Also got the Levi tag either would've been cool because I'm keeping these for life. Hope they do come back though. I'd grab to more pair. Sherpa on one for sure. Quality is fire.

Attachments

• 15677962443964291102837412667046.jpg
    15677962443964291102837412667046.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 69
Come on guys if you didnt cop at least 2 IDs you don't learn from the Jordan 4 Levi's release. It going all the way up.

I can't see any ID shoe ever fetching what some folks claiming in here but I'm probably gonna be proven wrong. Most shoes go to insane levels because a collector needs them to complete a run, they are a grail with a good story, or they super hyped (anything TS touches). ID's don't really meet the typical criteria needed to push a shoe to those levels, but it is a new world I guess.

I'd try to fly to NY to design a bespoke AM1 before I'd even consider paying over $1K for a Levis AM90, but that is just me.

Dont @ ? Me.
Lol. If we had time. By the time I fi
I can't see any ID shoe ever fetching what some folks claiming in here but I'm probably gonna be proven wrong. Most shoes go to insane levels because a collector needs them to complete a run, they are a grail with a good story, or they super hyped (anything TS touches). ID's don't really meet the typical criteria needed to push a shoe to those levels, but it is a new world I guess.

I'd try to fly to NY to design a bespoke AM1 before I'd even consider paying over $1K for a Levis AM90, but that is just me.
True but once you hold a pair they're quality is just such premium imo. These are def. Built to last.

F9AA271B-45B3-495A-BF3B-2B0C8129C97B.jpeg
So all along they’ve been saying they’re working on this ☝ pre-designed pair.
I couldn’t cart the pair I made,
(2002 Wmns Courier Denims) with all the glitching, so I went with that pre-made pair

9D76A2E8-D2CF-4D93-B6B6-14829B7A1A8E.png

I had a finished and an unfinished version of Couriers saved and these fools did the unfinished one. These are the ones they did

D2815789-68C6-4FAB-A15B-E5E2485A746A.png

These were the intended pair. There Wasn’t supposed to be a gum bottom,
the heel badge letters and Air unit Color is wrong and I wasn’t gonna distress lol

All I would’ve had to do was paint the wedge to match the OGs
OGs have a White/blue split outsole, I went blue

Last edited:
F9AA271B-45B3-495A-BF3B-2B0C8129C97B.jpeg
So all along they’ve been saying they’re working on this ☝ pre-designed pair.
I couldn’t cart the pair I made,
(2002 Wmns Courier Denims) with all the glitching, so I went with that pre-made pair

9D76A2E8-D2CF-4D93-B6B6-14829B7A1A8E.png

I had a finished and an unfinished version of Couriers saved and these fools did the unfinished one. These are the ones they did

D2815789-68C6-4FAB-A15B-E5E2485A746A.png

These were the intended pair. There Wasn’t supposed to be a gum bottom,
the heel badge letters and Air unit Color is wrong and I wasn’t gonna distress lol

All I would’ve had to do was paint the wedge to match the OGs
OGs have a White/blue split outsole, I went blue
You keeping or na? I like em.

I’ve got to say the denim mudguard looks better than my pair and I kind wish I went with those laces instead of white as I have a plethora of white spare laces but not that bluish colour. I’m not too mad as at least I managed to make a pair. If it does come back I’m gonna struggle not making more

I’ve got to say the denim mudguard looks better than my pair and I kind wish I went with those laces instead of white as I have a plethora of white spare laces but not that bluish colour. I’m not too mad as at least I managed to make a pair. If it does come back I’m gonna struggle not making more
Yea I'll be putting white laces in mine but wanted the blue just bc I'll never find them anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom