The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Glad to see people realise how good this shoe is. Knew it as soon as i saw the first pic.

Cant wait to rock em :pimp:

So do people in Europe not have big feet or something?

Particularly salty about this species pair. I've been on them since the first pics and I've seen no evidence of a size (US) 14.

So do people in Europe not have big feet or something?

Particularly salty about this species pair. I've been on them since the first pics and I've seen no evidence of a size (US) 14.
Bro I hear you- even size 13 was a rare size for this one. This seems to be a trend for the EU only drops

Entered the Hanon raffle for a size 11.5 last night at like 7pm EST. Haven't received any tracking.

That was quick....Hanon pair came in today. These are nice. I am no expert on materials quality but they definitely do not come across as feeling cheap. The green laces are an unexpected bonus. Will give them a whirl later.

20190927_162522.jpg
20190927_162547.jpg
20190927_162618.jpg

It was hard securing a pair at 8am but these appear to be sitting in a few places. For anyone still looking for the New Species they still have sizes at 5pointz and Size?.

Last edited:
Species dropped here in the UK at the usual stores this morning and they are just sitting so anyone who really wants a pair of these joints should not miss out.

Back
Top Bottom