The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I blame the people making them, not Nike lol. Y’all see all the different options and go crazy like a kid in a candy store not thinking if the different elements and colors actually work together.

That's what I'm saying. But hey, that's why it's an ID. If the person making them is happy...

But I also don't think either the Pendleton or Levi work well on an AM90. They work better on an AF1 IMO.

I blame the people making them, not Nike lol. Y’all see all the different options and go crazy like a kid in a candy store not thinking if the different elements and colors actually work together.
Nike aint really doing much better with their own ideas. Their excessive goofy loud ccolorways and the fake hype behind most of them are probably a big reason dudes go ham like this. It is indeed nikes fault

GS
CT9630-500

XXXX - CT9630-500 - 101.png
XXXX - CT9630-500 - 102.png
XXXX - CT9630-500 - 103.png
XXXX - CT9630-500 - 104.png
XXXX - CT9630-500 - 105.png
XXXX - CT9630-500 - 106.png

Nicely done!

These Levi’s options were so so good. I’d go as far as saying the Levi’s and Maharishi Nike By You options have been the best customisation options in the last 10 years (Not including bespoke of course)

Finally here.. Pretty happy with the end result.
IMG_2477.jpeg

Sitting everywhere so far. I can't wait to grab these at a discount. Great colourway, I just have no need for them right now. They'll probably disappear from the U.K. sites the fastest though.
I'm from the UK and didn't want to take the chance. It would've been a risk for me as I'm a UK 10.5 so would probably struggle once they are on disco as the 0.5 sizes tend to get bought up first and seem to have smaller runs.

Good luck to all those who can scoop them for the low though.

Anyone in here go after those PRM’s? My size is gone but curious who went for them.

Back
Top Bottom