The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

LPUs
20191116_101105.jpg
20191116_101138.jpg
20191116_101203.jpg

The 90s are nice but between the mesh panels, mesh tongue and ripstop toebox it all feels a little ashy. I was very lucky to be able to cop the 11s on the shock drop and even more lucky that my Mrs was out when this all arrived.

Also go true to size those interested in the 11s. I found the concords a little loose last year so went a half size down but after having these on for a little while indoors these are snug so go true to size.

Last edited:
Changed mind on camos. Think that beuty pic is flattering. Other pics dont look so good.
I think the colour blocking makes them really versatile in regards to what outfits you can rock them with. I traditionally am not a fan of black shoes/midsoles but the dark midsole on these just works.

I got my tracking info for the Levi ID pair FINALLY. Not going to lie I thought they might cancel the order after this long. My design was rushed so hoping they turn out solid.

Last edited:
Dem camo Crocs hard.....you think they going be hard to get, don't want to add mass raffles and end up with pairs lol. Just one and I'm good

can't imagine camo crocs are going to be hard to buy. I'd say like species! So with little effort on drop date everyone should be fine

3 months later but defintely worth the wait! They came out exactly how I wanted. Grail status. Also did a lace swap with some wax laces I had lying around. I preferred the creamier color and premium look.
C89D1E41-BC8C-4EA7-933F-802AFA43970D.jpeg
2592105A-8668-44E4-B583-0BB54364E658.jpeg

Received my pendleton AM90s and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the rolled edges, but I think they turned out pretty good overall. Should be getting the Levi's AM90s this week too!

IMG_20191118_202322.jpg

Got to find a way to flatten out the toe boxes on these pendletons. Seems like the paper inserts molded the material rounded instead of flat.

Received my pendleton AM90s and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the rolled edges, but I think they turned out pretty good overall. Should be getting the Levi's AM90s this week too!

IMG_20191118_202322.jpg
I'm not mad at this one...

That would be nice. Seems like all the ones I have seen with leather toe have best shape.
Wish they were still available as I'd like to remake mine without the teddy bear lining. Not really feeling them, it's like I'm wearing uggs or something. I did them on mobile real quick while the window was open, so I didn't really notice I selected the sherpa lining instead of the regular lining. Visually it looks bulky.

Wish they were still available as I'd like to remake mine without the teddy bear lining. Not really feeling them, it's like I'm wearing uggs or something. I did them on mobile real quick while the window was open, so I didn't really notice I selected the sherpa lining instead of the regular lining. Visually it looks bulky.

is there a way to shave that sherpa lining? I would try.

My intention was Courier Denims.
I had a couple 1/2 done, messing around mockups along with the Couriers. Either I submitted the wrong Pair or they did the wrong pair. I’m leaning towards the latter, that initial release was crazy glitchy and laggy.

you were able to get them pretty close to Couriers. You Just couldn’t do a Navy wedge or the white/navy split outsole. I was gonna paint the wedge, but I’ll just rock these as is

Back
Top Bottom