The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

20200214_095221.jpg

Damn man I’m really trying to talk myself out of wanting the pinks but this doesn’t help. Looking 🔥 right here :pimp:.

Damn man I’m really trying to talk myself out of wanting the pinks but this doesn’t help. Looking 🔥 right here :pimp:.
I like them. Having a daughter helps bc they match her bc she wears a lot of pink lol. We were supposed to go to Disney today but the weather is bad so wife and daughter went without me yesterday. Daughter remembered that we were supposed to match today though so she came in while I was getting dressed and said "match, match, match." while holding her 90's. Took me a minute to realize what she was saying but then my heart melted.

Yea the pinks look great there. I think my price point for volts and pinks is 75....
I’ve seen them already on sale places, going to hold out. Hopefully I won’t regret it later.

image.jpg
image.jpg

lol, looks used to me. I returned these. The pair I’m keeping isn’t all that better either. Oh, well
Na they just come out of the box like that. They'd look fine on foot. The pinks I posted today were mangled out of the box. But do what makes you happy.

Na they just come out of the box like that. They'd look fine on foot. The pinks I posted today were mangled out of the box. But do what makes you happy.
Yeee, I copped two pairs. Kept the better one out the 2. I just need one anyway. Waiting for the infrareds and I’m good

Look amazing! Have you noticed a difference in width between M and W?

Thanks, was dreading having to return these but they are as good as I could have hoped!

None, M10.5s (rather UK9.5s) and W12s feel exactly the same to me. I got impatient and didn't want to wait lol. I did the same for the Gundam 98s for the womens outsole and those worked perfectly too.

Back
Top Bottom