The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just got off chat with DSG rep claiming that the code can not be used on AM90 anymore due to it being an excluded item. Anyone still has success using that 10% code?

Looking outstanding. I don't understand the criticism of these...I think they got the colour blocking spot on. A must-cop for sure.

some people desperately wanted one thing and we got something else. such is life. i just want laser blues with soft leather and a good paint job.

FF6891C7-A098-42F1-B903-F2CAB5050477.jpeg

‘02 Storm Blues today
Picked em up DS last year and was gonna send straight out for SoleSwap, but decided to just rock em to failure. Should be any step now

A couple of us received shipping notification on Sunday morning around 3-4am. Checked and it shows as departed from Nashville as of this morning.
Still waiting on shipping myself. A rep told me with the pandemic going on they are taking precautionary measures but not to worry. Who knows though

yeah, those chlorophyll’s actually look good on feet. I might cop. Any scheduled release date on those, the orange and the other greenish color way? Nike needs to chill lol.. breaking pockets

Back
Top Bottom