The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just want to share my xp with Size? these last few days.

"Won" Reverse Duck Camo 90s from them in their app Thursday morning.

Sunday night they cancel them saying that theyre out of stock.

Went back and worth with CS to understand how a raffle win gets oversold but to no avail.

Glad i went for pairs at other stores instead of relying on just them or id be *** out.

So just be weary if you ever win from there, they dont seem to have their **** together.

They charged me 2 times for the AM1 Amsterdam raffle that I never won even one time.
Refunded one payment in a few days and took up until yesterday and probably 25 customer service emails back and forth for them to refund the second charge.
Had to "prove" to them with bank transaction numbers and **** that they clearly had no record of themselves.

Damn you all.. ended up with the whole pack :lol: Turqs are fire though.. word to 23mj88 23mj88 who loves them the most lol.

My pair from DSG looks solid too! No dings out the box for the magnifying glass crew.

12A19D8E-9083-414A-BAE6-0B85867280F5.jpeg

1F3ADEEA-6660-4B94-9387-9BCE2F6355B0.jpeg

86456F42-623E-4E8A-AFDB-F9566DF73E3C.jpeg

glad you didnt get a bum pair, my guy :lol:

I got my Volts in from Richard's today and it looked like someone was running in them at the store. No shoe inserts and no hangtag on top of it = total bummer!

They're supposed to be sending me another pair. Let's just hope these were only walked in and not run in.

Still no shipping on my pair from Wellgosh. Reached out and they are behind due to less staff etc.. no rush just wanted to make sure they weren't cancelled

I got my Volts in from Richard's today and it looked like someone was running in them at the store. No shoe inserts and no hangtag on top of it = total bummer!

They're supposed to be sending me another pair. Let's just hope these were only walked in and not run in.
That’s whack. I was told none of these are being shipped from a store, but a warehouse.

Not sure if anyone here is interested in seeing the Air Max 2090s, but I posted my pick-ups in the 2090 thread if anyone wants to see more pictures!

Here's a side-by-side of the 90s and the 2090s with inspirations coming from cars of its respective eras. The way I describe the 2090s is like a fastback, and just like a fastback, it's not everyone's taste.

49721778668_d99c0a8194_b.jpg

Damn...this happened to me too and I questioned them on how can a raffle be OOS. So looks like when they raflle they don't have any allotment.

What sucks more is their raffle procedure when they charge your card immediately upon signing up -- not a pending charge but a full charge. Basically they take money away on ALL the raffle entries even they only have a few pairs to hand out.

First time raffling with size? and it might be my last. They didn't even bother to compensate or give something in return like a code or a guaranteed W on next raffles like other stores would do (eg. BSTN) when they mess up.

Size? Grade: F+ (more than an F)

Yep size is trash. They refunded me on my am1 Amsterdam raffle win saying payment failed even though obviously it didn't since they had to refund me.

Damn, size? sucked for me when I tried to order royals from them a few weeks back before the stateside release. swore them off as a result, but i could've saved myself some headaches had i known so many others had issues with them.

damn these Size? stories are starting to get pretty damn ridiculous... there was a dude in here who lost 40 bucks or something due to conversion rates changing wtf?

STAY AWAY FROM SIZE? PEOPLE! (specially US peeps)

Ive had my fair share of problems with SIZE? before, it looks like they've gotten worse

Last edited:
Did anyone ever get codes emailed to them from DSG? I signed up with two accounts and never received anything.

ALSO - still trying to find a pair of Turqs in size 14. Sold out on DSG.

Did anyone ever get codes emailed to them from DSG? I signed up with two accounts and never received anything.

ALSO - still trying to find a pair of Turqs in size 14. Sold out on DSG.

Was available Monday when I tagged you. I'll keep an eye out though

laidback93 laidback93 - check your spam and promotions folders if you're using Gmail. Can sometimes check your trash b/c some msgs get filtered there too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom