The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Wore em as well today.

E4AACC5E-58BA-4A0B-85CE-2EFD0147BC2B.jpeg
Nice playa

Thanks man, copped the volts and blues for 99aud each! Appreciate it!
That’s awesome, 68.99 usd for any fellow Americans to lazy to convert!
i got the volt and blue as well. I’m from Milwaukee Wisconsin but recently moved to Iowa. Blue and volt go good with all my Milwaukee Brewers stuff that stands out like a sore thumb in Iowa, cubs or cardinals territory.
Sorry for going on about American baseball to an Australian.

how about summernats?

that price is amazing I was excited I got the purples for 99$ from dicks sporting goods
And the blues for 96$ from a smaller sporting Goods store called scheels

had to pay retail for Volts, Limes, and total orange.

cant remember what I paid for turquoise I hope I got a deal, really like them but feel they would have been better on sale.

I was thinkin the same thing lol was wondering what you guys thoughts were. I don’t see too many posts about the limes unless they’re in a Gotta catch em all type pic

I have the orange and purples. Only other colors I have my eyes on are the volts, turqs and pinks until they infrareds drop. I already admitted I just got into 90s tho. My first purchases are the 2 I have.

Last edited:
Greens, but that shade of green has literally been my favorite color since I was about 3 years old. Volts are obviously more wearable.

Purple- bias, always been my favorite color
Volt and Teal
Royal - underrated though
Pink

I don’t own the Greens because I still can’t decide. Oranges would be last, I got them on discount on the first drop and they weren’t for me so I sold them. Orange has to be very minimal for me.

anyone seen pictures if what the underlying base color of the am90's Home & Away pack consists of?

Back
Top Bottom