The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's wear.
20200709_150538.jpg

Damn. Comes out to like $160 shipped
I didn’t know that many people were feeling these. They've sold out of larger sizes over here. I was hoping that some more 90s would come out and then use my birthday discount code to possibly get these and a couple more.

Thanks! They would’ve looked more official if the black ripstop was still available. I went with mesh instead.

I went with Mesh for my patagoniAM design for the overall comfort and feel, and I ordered it somewhat early too. However, I’d agree that the ripstop material complements the ACG/outdoor theme more though.

I didn’t know that many people were feeling these. They've sold out of larger sizes over here. I was hoping that some more 90s would come out and then use my birthday discount code to possibly get these and a couple more.

I saw them the day they dropped, and most of the sizes except for smaller and larger were already sold out. I wouldn't be surprised if they restocked at some point.

Is it just me or are the 2010 infrareds heavily padded like skate shoes and heavy

Hope the supposed 2020s aren't as padded.

10 years ago today #TBT lol
FB_IMG_1594313751571.jpg
FB_IMG_1594313760342.jpg
I remember this drop vividly. Picked 1 pair up on release and 2 more pairs at 50% off. Cad retail for these was $120 I believe. I just remember paying about 70 bucks per pair. Loved wearing them but the paint cracked on the first or second wear.

I remember this drop vividly. Picked 1 pair up on release and 2 more pairs at 50% off. Cad retail for these was $120 I believe. I just remember paying about 70 bucks per pair. Loved wearing them but the paint cracked on the first or second wear.

got mine from pickyourshoes.com and still wear them regularly. Held up better than the HoAs.

2015s are way more padded imho

anybody have more info on this release? i dont see them anywhere except stockx so i was wondering if this was an asia or euro exclusive. they are part of the "pollen rise" pack and it's counterpart are the ACG persian violet which were widely available on multiple footsites and can be gotten with a nice discount.
pollenrise.jpg

anybody have more info on this release? i dont see them anywhere except stockx so i was wondering if this was an asia or euro exclusive. they are part of the "pollen rise" pack and it's counterpart are the ACG persian violet which were widely available on multiple footsites and can be gotten with a nice discount.
pollenrise.jpg
I’m pretty sure they were Euro/Asia only. Kicks Crew is the only other site besides stockx I’ve seen with these. With shipping they came to $180 in my size iirc.

Back
Top Bottom